Post Category - PlayPlay - Post Category - Arts & CraftsArts & CraftsPost Category - ChristmasChristmas
Love Christmas crafts? This fun and easy festive paper wreath sheds way fewer pine needles than the real thing!
To me, Christmas trees and wreaths are absolute must-haves, so this year I decided to make a paper Christmas wreath to hang on the door. This paper wreath tutorial can be used for many different occasions. Simply change the theme and colour of the paper used for a totally different vibe. I hope you find this tutorial useful, and happy holidays, mamas! xx SweetP
What you’ll need:
- 4 sheets of Christmassy paper
- 10 inch Styrofoam ring
- Push pins
- Silver ribbon
- Red ribbon
- Knife or ruler
- Prepare a few designs of Christmas paper.
- Cut the paper into strips. I stripped mine into 13 inch long by ½ inch wide pieces.
- Curl the strips of paper with a knife or ruler.
- Wrap your silver ribbon around your Styrofoam ring.
- Pin your curled paper around the entire Styrofoam ring, leaving a small strip for the ribbon. Try to space out the different coloured papers evenly.
- Tie a ribbon around the Styrofoam and pin the papers to complete the wreath.
And for loads more cute, clever and crafty ideas, check out SweetP on Facebook!