Join Our Team
Sassy Mama began in 2013 when a group of fun-loving mamas set out to discover the family-friendly side to Singapore…
- Editorial Assistant / Writer
Reporting to the Managing Editor you will contribute story ideas, create engaging content, update existing posts and write original high-traffic content. We are looking for someone who has writing experience ideally in Singapore publishing or digital media and has an understanding of search and its role in driving traffic and engagement.
If you think you are the right candidate for this role then don’t miss out on this great opportunity. It’s a brilliant chance to learn and be a part of our dynamic, growing team – so if you think you’ve got what it takes (or you know someone else who does!) drop us a line!
HOW TO APPLY
If this sounds like you, please email [email protected] with:
A note on your citizenship/visa status (we regret we are only able to hire Singaporeans or PR)
Note: We will only be in touch with suitable candidates to arrange an interview. We wish you the best of luck in your job search if you don’t hear from us about this open position within 1 month!
- emails from parents with a personal story to share
- pitches from contributors
Please email [email protected] with your story pitch together with a link to your portfolio/sample of your past work.
- Client Relationship Executive
Role and responsibilities
• Managing a range of clients, ensuring end to end account management and day-to-day project timeline management
• Building and maintaining strong client relationships through good understanding of client’s business (brand and corporate)
• Booking and updating multiple documents to track status of campaigns
• Actively reaching out to clients to plan and fulfil campaigns
• Implementing banner ads (as and when required)
• Planning and scheduling weekly newsletters and event listings
• Facilitating client giveaways (as and when required)
• Managing client focused campaigns including eDMs (i.e. coordinate with sales/editorial/design to execute)
• Provide delivery of campaign reports clients on time with meaningful insights and recommendations
• 2-3 years experience in a similar position
• Strong aptitude for building relationships with clients and colleagues
• Keen attention to detail with good problem solving skills
• Ability to manage several projects at once
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Proactive and adaptable to changes
How to apply:
Please send your CV and cover letter to: [email protected] detailing why you are interested in the role.
Subject line: SMSG Client Relationship Executive - Your Name
The applicant must be eligible to work in Singapore (SC or PR) and be based in Singapore (unfortunately we cannot sponsor a visa).