Join Our Team
Sassy Mama began in 2013 when a group of fun-loving mamas set out to discover the family-friendly side to Singapore…
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
Oversee, coordinate and provide proactive marketing support for Sassy Mama in Singapore leading all areas of marketing: digital marketing, visual communications, events and PR.
Work in a cross-functional environment to plan, propose and execute marketing campaigns that raise brand awareness, increase traffic and supports sales.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
• Implement a digital marketing strategy that covers all aspects of the digital footprint for Sassy Mama. Work with internal and external teams to design, deliver and measure digital initiatives to drive traffic to all platforms.
• Track Sassy Mama’s digital performance by analyzing analytics, measuring growth and identifying improvement areas by the examination of weekly and monthly performance
• Identify areas for digital improvement, whether it be in the departments of Editorial, Design, Development or Partnerships which could lead to improved growth and work with country focused teams to implement improvements.
• Increasing traffic, and monetization opportunities, among key demographics via paid marketing channels (including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Google Adwords, YouTube, SEO, SEM)
• Event Management: Helping to plan all aspects of Sassy Mama events including scheduling, finding venue, confirming sponsors, plan online promotion, manage RSVPs and on site management
• Giveaways; implement and oversee the various stages of all Sassy Mama giveaways such as web communications, social media campaigns, banner ads etc. that are involved in the project
• Project Management; devise new marketing projects, implement and oversee the various stages such as web communications, social media campaigns, banner ads etc. that are involved in the project
• Social Media Management; ensuring that Sassy Mama are correctly represented on social media, plan campaigns and monitor success, implement and monitor social media advertising campaigns and more
• Cross-Marketing; ensure Sassy Mama content is posted to various relevant online forums and blogs as well as submitting articles to various websites, companies etc. in the form of content sharing to drive traffic to our site
• Consolidate and analyze financial and performance data (sales, inventory, etc.) to develop insights and recommendations
• Facilitate discussions on business opportunities and challenges as part of an annual business planning cycle.
• Keep abreast of market trends, demand fluctuations and pricing strategies of competition
• Develop and implement an annual marketing plan
• Work together with the Partnership Team to plan and develop promotional material, including media kits, rate cards, leaflet, client newsletters, client reports, sales pitches, etc.
• Work together with the Partnerships team to define and communicate the product value propositions
• Work with the Managing Director to develop and distribute executive messages, prepare internal memos, monthly analytics reports, etc.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
• Degree level education in relevant field
• Strong knowledge of analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Facebook Insights)
• Demonstrate experience leading and managing SEO/SEM, marketing database, email and social media (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube)
• 3-5 years marketing experience, preferably in a multi-national environment
• Proven ability to perform and deliver in a multi-national organization
• Experience with working with web developers and designers
• Excellent analytical skills and data-driven mindset
• Wordpress or other content management systems is a plus
• Outstanding organization and time management skills
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up style environment
If this sounds like you, please apply to [email protected] with:
• A note on your citizenship/visa status (we regret we are only able to hire Singaporeans, PR or DP pass holders)
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you.