Sticking around over Christmas? Head to Bricktacular Winter Wonderland at LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort
If school holidays seem to be dragging, mama, a super fun family getaway is closer than you think: head to LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort this December to see the park transformed into a snowy Brick-Tacular Winter Wonderland, with exciting surprises lined up each and every day throughout the month.
Bummed you couldn’t get away this Christmas? Get a taste of winter with snowfall every half hour throughout the day, or get up close and cuddly with LEGO reindeers and elves!
Since it is the season for giving after all, LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort will be giving away $32,700 worth of prizes as part of their daily Advent Calendar Draw, culminating with a 3-day/2-night family holiday for four to the home of LEGO, Denmark in partnership with Finnair! Not only will true LEGO lovers be immersed in the land where LEGO all began, but LEGOLAND Billund Resort is celebrating its 60th anniversary, so you just know there’ll be heaps of fun festivities going on.
Here’s all the festive fun families can look forward to at the park this December:
- Festive LEGO Building Activities: With the assistance of helpful elves and Eskimos, kiddos will get the chance to build their own LEGO snowman and Christmas tree decorations, which will then be hung on the trees all around the park! So even while kids are having a blast, they’re also be developing important new skills like teamwork and creativity! Plus, every building will get their own limited edition LEGO DUPLO commemorative brick, exclusively made just for LEGOLAND Malaysia!
- LEGO Santa’s Grotto: Christmas just wouldn’t be complete without a visit to the big man in red! In addition to the all-important meet-and-greet, children will be able to write and share their letters to Santa.
- Jingle Bell Ball: Get ready to party and dance the night away with all the elves, and look forward to special appearances from the likes of Rudolf, Ollie the Dragon and a LEGO Toy Soldier.
- Duplo LEGO Christmas tree light-up: This year marks the return of the annual holiday tradition of lighting up Southeast Asia’s tallest Duplo LEGO Christmas tree, which is made up of an astounding 427,695 blocks. There will also be a big Christmas sing-a-long, and New Year’s Eve will feature spectacular 3D LEGO fireworks (including LEGO bricks falling from the sky!).
- LEGO Advent Calendar Draw: Every day in December, one lucky guest has the chance to open one of 31 windows at 6:30pm to win a fantastic present, including petrol vouchers, fantastic LEGO sets like Star Wars and NINJAGO, and the aforementioned family vacation to Denmark!
- Gift with Purchase: Nab yourself a FREE LEGO Christmas Gift Playset with a minimum purchase of $147!
Ready to make the most of your visit to LEGOLAND, mama? Be sure to take advantage of some special holiday promotions, including the New Year Promotion, which offers up to 15% off spacious Family Room rates, including yummy buffet breakfast for up to five people! Just be sure to book by 14 February, mama; blackout dates do apply.
Here’s wishing a brick-tacular holiday to you and yours!
LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort, Jalan Legoland, Medini, Nusajaya, Johor, Malaysia, www.legoland.com.my
Brought to you in partnership with LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort