What’s your skincare situation like, mama? A little TLC goes a long way, and it costs a lot less than you might think!
We all know the basics of skincare: drink lots of water. Always wear sunscreen. Don’t wash with anything too harsh. Eat certain nutrient-rich foods. But as busy mamas who may – ahem – be getting a little older, not sleeping as much as we should (blame the baby!), and just generally dealing with stress in all facets of life, it can take a bit of extra work to get that same glowing look that seemed to come so easily in our early 20s. And as busy mamas, it can be hard (not to mention expensive) making time for that extra effort.
That’s where New York Skin Solutions comes in. Give them just 90 minutes, they’ll give you visible results, mama. They’re even offering 50 of our lucky mamas a free facial treatment and a four-piece ‘Aqua Repair’ skincare kit (fully valued at $388) — scroll to the bottom for all the deets! If you’re not familiar with the company, it’s a global brand from United States that now has over 12 years’ experience and 16,000 satisfied customers under its belt, along with 10 convenient locations across Singapore. It’s been named “Most Trusted Skincare Brand” by Reader’s Digest, and is at the forefront of skincare research and development. They’ve also shared their Top 5 skincare tips for busy mamas. Look sharp!
- Location is key: Place your night creams and skincare routine on your bedside table to facilitate easy access!
- Sleeping Beauty: The most challenging part of being a mom is a lack of sleep! During sleep, our skin goes into rest and repair mode. As a result, busy moms often have tired, puffy eyes due to sleep deprivation. An easy method to reduce inflammation is by throwing a damp cloth in the freezer for ten minutes before applying it to your lids – this will shrink capillaries and reduce damage!
- Make the most of your time: Choose little pockets of time in your day to treat yourself! When preparing the day’s meals or doing housework like folding laundry, pop on a face mask and remove it when you’re ready to go! Clear, glowing skin and one task off your checklist? You ingenious multi-tasking goddess!
- Pick Wisely: Choose multi-purpose products to save time. For example, pick a tinted SPF moisturizer to shrink what could have been a sunblock-moisturizer-foundation routine into one easy and efficient step. Or pick overnight masks to wake up to beautiful, glowing skin!
- Treat yourself! At least once a month, treat yourself to a facial! Get a much needed break AND give your skin the deep cleansing, hydrating and rejuvenating treatment it deserves.
On the subject of treating yourself, consider New York Skin Solutions’ amazing new HydroCollagen Plus Facial Treatment, a quick and super cost-effective treatment that’s got customers raving with brighter, clearer, firmer, lifted skin.
Lack of hydration and loss of collagen are two key factors that can contribute to dull, congested or aging skin. This non-invasive, medical-grade treatment delivers an instant and lasting hydration boost while also replenishing lost collagen in three easy steps.
First, skin is thoroughly cleansed to promote cellular repair and purge impurities. Next, marine collagen is infused to minimise pores, rejuvenate elasticity, and improve skin texture. Finally, star ingredient Hyaluronic Acid – it’s what gives babies their irresistibly soft and plump skin, but unfortunately diminishes as we grow older – is applied to brighten, hydrate and seal in moisture for total dewy radiance. Yes, please!
The first 50 mamas to sign up here will get a FREE HydroCollagen Treatment and complimentary ‘Aqua Repair’ skincare kit. Act fast, mamas – we have a feeling this one will go quickly!
Every session at New York Skin Solutions starts with a personalised skincare consultation to identify your target problem areas, then it’s on to 90 minutes of bliss and, hopefully, by the time you leave you’ll start to feel like a new woman! So what are you waiting for, mama? Time is of the essence!
Brought to you in partnership with New York Skin Solutions.
Image #1 sourced via Pinterest.