Why should older kids get to have all the fun? The Keys Edge is now offering a summer’s worth of super-cool holiday camps for children aged 4 and up!
Still sorting out your summer plans, mama? The Keys Edge (part of The Keys Academy) has just rolled out a new series of holiday camps for littles aged 4 and up to run alongside popular mainstays for older kids like Tech Star Jr. and CSI: Murder Mystery. If you’re on the hunt for that perfect combo of summer fun that’ll still keep munchkins’ active minds engaged and churning (all in the air-conditioned comfort of The Keys’ uber-central campus), read on for more deets!
- Mini-MBA: Little Tycoons: Let your little one take their lemonade stand aspirations to the next level as they market their own t-shirt business. From learning how to delegate as team leaders, to “pitching” their business ideas, to executing their creative vision. (Ages 6-8)
- Space Robots: Step aside, Elon Musk! Kiddos will figure out how to navigate Dash robots through space, using the WeDos program to dodge asteroids and explore unknown galaxies! (Ages 4-5)
Starting 18 July:
- CSI Episode Two: The Case of the Missing Diamonds: Using a combination of science and forensic skills, kids will solve their very own mystery, then must prove their case as a lawyer in front of a jury. This one’s got something for littlies aspiring to any number of professions! (Ages 6-8)
- Math & Minecraft: Kiddos can go beyond the Minecraft “play” button and put their math problem-solving skills to the test as they create, explore and build their own adventure map. (Ages 7-9)
August 1 – 12:
- F1 Challenge: Timed perfectly to get mini motorheads psyched for Singapore’s big night race, this course teachers kids about car mechanics and the technology and software that makes these cars go faster. (Ages 7-9)
- Little Filmmakers: Put a summer of movie popcorn to good use as children learn about storytelling and scriptwriting while they sketch out pictures, storyboard their ideas, and then make their very own movie. Watch out, Spielberg! (Ages 6-8)
For more info on these camps, mama, visit www.thekeys.global/holiday-camps to register your interest. Groups of 3 or more will receive 25% off fees, so bring so friends along! Why should the older kids get to have all the fun? Let your mini moguls, tiny techies and petite Poirots have a ball this summer!
The Keys Academy, Odeon Towers, Level 2, 331 North Bridge Road, Singapore 188720, (+65) 6734 8559, email: email@example.com