Mamas, maybe you’ve heard a little something about an absolutely fab sale coming up this weekend? Pretty much anything you could want for the bubs and your kids will be on offer (we’re hardly exaggerating – there will be more than 100 tables of goods and services!); there will be super-fun games for the kiddos; and there’s a spectacular MEGA giveaway. Still not convinced? Read on to find out why you simply cannot miss the sale. Drumroll please …
1. It’s all for a good cause! All the money made from table sales will go straight to StarPALS (Paediatric Advanced Life Support). StarPALS is dedicated to improving the quality of life for children with life-limiting conditions. In addition, awesome businesses like Live Love Africa are donating 10% from each sale they make on the day.
2. Over 60 tables featuring everything-you-need pre-loved items. Think strollers, walkers, bouncers, high chairs, tricycles, playpens, baby carriers, clothing, toys and more! Seriously, more! Plus there’s stuff for the parents, too!
3. Over 50 business tables ranging from things like gorgeous kids’ clothing by Madie Moo and Blueberry Exchange, awesome services like Click-Oh! Photography. Even stylish teething necklaces from Peachtree. You can even chat to the team from St. James’s Place Wealth Management about getting your Temporary Guardianship in place!
4. There will be a MEGA prize giveaway… Of what, you ask? How would you like to be in the running to win an Orbit Baby G3 Stroller, an Ergobaby Carrier, or a Trunki BoostApak? All you need to do is fill in a quick survey at the sale and you’re in for a chance! Simple!
5. There will also be 1,500 show bags handed out on entry, kindly donated by the awesome team at PacMe. Inside you’ll find many awesome offers, including exclusive discounts just for Stork’s Nesters!
6. Got some burning parenting questions? Mother & Child will have two midwives on hand, while the team from BabySigns will show you why it’s better to know what your bubs is thinking before they can speak!
7. Car safety is always a hot topic in Singers, with lots of parents asking how to tackle the ‘toddler in taxi’ issue. The team from RideSafer Travel Vest will be answering your questions and taking orders, with a special Stork’s Nest price just on the day. Sold!
8. It’s all going down at the Australian International School, one of the best international schools in Singapore! The sale will be held in the big gym and a café is on site to quench your thirst and feed rumbling tums after all that shopping!
9. You’ll get to meet the famous Mamas behind Stork’s Nest Singapore, including founder Jani Combrink who works hard everyday to make sure the team raise as much money for StarPALS as possible!
10. And last but not least, there’ll be awesome entertainment for the kiddos by Camp Asia and The Polliwogians Larry, Poco, Rocky & Bobby whilst you fill the bags! Plus Sassy Mama has teamed up with Happier Singapore to offer face painting, balloon sculpting and more! Fun, fun, fun!
So rev up the wallets, mama (and remember it’s cash only), gather up the kiddos, and get to AIS bright and early on Saturday to snag yourselves some bargains!
All the details!
When: 23 May, 10am – 1:30pm
Where: Australian International School, 1 Lorong Chuan, Singapore 556818 (access via Gates 2 & 3. Parking is free, woohoo!)
Stork’s Nest Singapore, Facebook