One World International School (OWIS) provides international education to students from the ages of 3 to 18 in a nurturing, multicultural environment. Their diverse student and teacher community promotes an understanding of different perspectives, cultures and global awareness. The school maintains its student diversity by limiting each individual nationality to no more than 30 percent of the student population.
OWIS has two vibrant school environments in Singapore; the first is an all-through Early Childhood to Grade 12 campus in Nanyang in the West, and the second is an Early Childhood to Primary Grade 5 campus at Suntec in the CBD. They have a third all-through, purpose-built campus being designed in Punggol in the North-East, which is scheduled to open in 2023 (subject to CPE approval).
Their kindness-led school is a popular choice among expat families. Through a personalised teaching approach, OWIS nurtures academic excellence and encourages students to grow into independent, skilled, and socially aware individuals. The school provides an internationally recognised academic pathway, comprising the IB PYP, Cambridge IGCSE and IB DP, all at a moderately priced fee point. Students are active participants in their learning process with access to hands-on, real-life learning experiences and the best technological resources.
OWIS’ vision is to provide thoughtfully-priced, values-driven, and future-focused international education to international families in Singapore. Along with academic rigour and well-rounded development, the school emphasises core human values such as kindness and respect for diversity. Teachers act as role models for these values. Further, through a Kindness Leaders programme, house activities, class projects and other special events, OWIS builds awareness about the importance of these qualities. By laying a foundation from the youngest grades onwards, they endeavour to shape global citizens of tomorrow who will act with social awareness, a sense of responsibility and empathy.
Language Of Instruction
OWIS Digital Campus* in Punggol: World-Class Education With Technology-Enhanced Learning & Cutting-Edge Facilities
Worried About Sending Your Kids to School to ‘Just’ Play? Read This!
New International School Alert! Principal of Lower School Shares What Makes the Soon-to-Open OWIS Digital Campus…
5 Reasons Why Parents of Young Learners Love OWIS Nanyang!
OWIS Suntec: Prime Central Location & CCAs at SuperPark!
One World International School Celebrates its Graduating IB DP Students
Parent Testimonial: Why We Chose One World International School (OWIS) for Our Three Kids
Q&A with Mark Renie, Head of School, One World International School (OWIS)
Being Kind is a Big Deal at OWIS: How This School Has Made Kindness Part of…
English Not Your Family’s First Language? OWIS Offers EAL & Teaches Kids Social Language Skills
- IB Primary Years Programme (IB PYP) for Early Childhood to Grade 5;
- Modified Cambridge for Grades 6-8;
- Cambridge IGCSE for Grades 9-10;
- IB Diploma Programme for Grades 11-12;
- Chinese-English Bilingual Programme for Grade 1
OWIS has students from more than 70 nationalities.
Application & Deadline
OWIS Suntec (EC to Grade 5, 2021-22): S$18,860 – S$22,000
1. Complete the application form online and upload all necessary documents, which includes past school reports and reference materials from previous teachers or carers.
2. Pay the one-time, non-refundable application fee.
3. We often have a discussion with new parents as well as an informal interview with the student. Assessment tests are conducted for certain grades.
4. To confirm the admission, a place of offer is shared with the parent that they have to accept. This confirms that we're able to offer a seat to the child.
5. The login details for the parent portal is shared and parents are required to generate an e-contract.
6. Optional - Submit the registration form for the school bus only if you're availing school transport.
7. Make a payment of tuition fees. The primary modes of payment are cheques or credit cards.
8. Two sets of uniforms are included in the school fee which parents are required to collect from our uniform supplier.
9. On the first day of school, you are requested to collect parent tags.