If you’re on the hunt for a great preschool, MindChamps PreSchool welcome days are happening all over the island in September and October!
Started back in 2008 with a uniquely rigorous but nurturing curriculum, MindChamps PreSchool has today grown to 39 centres across Singapore (including three Chinese-language schools!), and is consistently rated a top choice among parents in Singapore.
In celebration of their 10-year anniversary, MindChamps is currently offering a special 10% off school fees promotion! If you’re keen to find out more, mama, be sure to book in for one of their fab welcome days during September and October (these are super popular and strictly by appointment only!).
In the meantime, here are 10 Reasons why MindChamps is so popular with parents in Singapore:
- A Decade of Excellence: MindChamps PreSchool has been on the scene for a full 10 years, passionately nurturing littlies from 18 months to 6 years of age.
- A Unique Educational & Life Philosophy: Combining an approach of 100% RESPECT & Zero Fear, MindChamps nurtures students to become passionate, self-driven learners who have full confidence in themselves while also considering the rights and opinions of others.
- Unique Curriculum and Cutting-Edge Pedagogy: Thanks to 15 years of research and development across Psychology, Neuroscience and Theatre, the ‘S.M.I.LE.S.’ curriculum continues to evolve with input from MindChamps’ advisory team of early childhood experts from Australia, the UK, USA and Singapore.
- A Holistic Approach: MindChamps offers proprietary core and enrichment programmes (including Reading & Writing, Gourmet Moments, Creativity & Theatrical Strategies, and Music for the Mind) specially designed to complement its PreSchool curriculum.
- Nurturing the ‘Champion Mindset’: MindChamps’ Chair of Research, neuroscientist and Professor Emeritus Allan Snyder, developed a programme that celebrates each individual’s uniqueness by going beyond conventional wisdom to overcome adversity and achieve success.
- Breakthrough Reading & Writing Programme: MindChamps is dedicated to developing a love for reading and building confident writers by utilising techniques developed by acclaimed author Brian Caswell.
- Outstanding Teacher Training: ‘The MindChamps Way’ goes well above and beyond expected regulatory requirements, with both extensive initial training and ongoing compulsory training, resulting in dedicated, attentive and caring teachers.
- A Champion Mindset: Through champion values and character-building, social-emotional training, MindChamps students develop self-confidence, social skills, empathy and compassion from an early age.
- Cool Craft Play: That’s right, creativity and the arts are a crucial component of the MindChamps aproach. Through ‘crafted play’ children learn with hands-on experimental activities that engage the mind and bring every aspect of the curriculum to life.
- Primary School Readiness: No matter where they go after preschool, MindChamps graduates are well-prepared to handle either local or international school curricula with ease. After all, they’re armed with a Champion Mindset – not to mention a love for reading and writing!
Want to learn more, mama? It’s the perfect time to visit one of MindChamps’ participating centres island-wide during their upcoming welcome days! Running from 22 September through 27 October, they’re the perfect opportunity to take a personalised tour, meet with principals and teachers, ask questions, and view children in action in the classroom!
And don’t forget the special limited-time 10th anniversary special, where you can take 10% off school fees for 9 months AND get a starter kit worth $150! That all adds up to a whopping $1,960 worth of savings, mama! Just be sure to enrol during Welcome Days by 30 November, 2018! Click here to RSVP and book your spot today!