Things are heating up mama, but don’t worry we’ve got it covered with March’s What Sassy Mama Wants! From cool totes to fashionable kaftans (Liz Hurley eat your heart out) we’ve rounded up everything you and your little one needs to beat the Singapore sun… we even found the trendiest little flip flops money can buy! There’s oil that banishes blemishes and a shimmer stick for that all round summer glow, and we can’t forget about the be-speckled specs that are just perfect for that ladies lunch this weekend. What more could a Sassy Mama want?!
1. This Tribe Balmoral Baby Bag is lightweight, useful and fashionable! The straps are made from luxurious leather (from the same factory that Prada uses!) and the tote is waterproof… just in case! Order one online at Tribe ($289) or show off your Sassy Mama style by entering our fabulous giveaway to be in with a chance to win one!
2. So technically it’s not summer (even though it feels like it) but let’s be honest… it’s hotter than the Sahara Desert outside and that means one thing… new sunnies! We love this funky pair from ultra cool and affordable brand Le Specs ($53). They’re perfect for jazzing up a casual outfit and pretending like you made a real effort.
3. Be-gone under-eye bags and dark circles! Thanks to Ilia’s Polka Dots & Moonbeams Illuminator, lighter and brighter skin is ours with a simple swipe of this nifty shimmer stick. It’s available for $68 at Beauty Candy at Cluny Court.
4. Stretch marks, fine lines and blemishes… sound familiar? Yup, us too! Bio-Oil promises to smooth wrinkles, banish pesky dark spots and make your skin super soft. We put this product to the test and boy did it deliver, this one has the Sassy Mama stamp of approval… fact! Pick up a small bottle at one of these Singapore stockists for just $15.50.
5. Who knew flip-flops could be so cool and cozy? Keep your tiny tot’s tootsies super-soft with these cute little sandals from UGG. The snug as a bug in a rug sheepskin boot manufacturer is branching out in a big way! Everything is still stylish and snuggly but a lot more practical for warmer climates. You can get these for $35 at the UGG store in Takashimaya Shopping Centre.
6. Look glamorous in a flash with this light and bright summer kaftan from Kaprice. Pop it in your summer tote and go from beach babe to glamazon in mere seconds. Prices range from $200 for ready-to-wear pieces but expect to pay closer to $500 for bespoke kaftans. Started by a mother and daughter duo, this brand is definitely one to watch!
Happy shopping mama!