If you find the thought of school holidays daunting, look no further than the revamped Hollandse Club!
Here are my top 10 reasons why I recommend a family membership at the Hollandse Club!
- Outdoor Space : I love that this club has tons of space for the kids – older ones up on the basketball pitches, younger ones on the playground. No excuse for the Ipad here!
- Kids Club! The kids’ room is a little gem for your kids. It’s safe and friendly with games, movies and arts and crafts supervised from 12 noon to 8 pm – and its FREE!! So you can enjoy your hot coffee or cold coconut in peace.
- Fab Pool – with a crowd-drawing diving board! Who knew something as simple as a diving board would make normally feral kids, line up and queue! We spent hours of time here.
- Great Food – the infamous Jax of Picotin fame has set up here – and runs a tight ship! There’s a great healthy and affordable kids menu – and a good choice for the adults too.
- Gym – Nice spacious gym with plenty of machines, even for the rush hour. It’s lovely to look over the tennis courts while having a run!
- Classes – Kids can benefit from their sports classes all in one place! They can learn to swim with the fab Aqua Ducks, Dance with Tanglin Arts Studio now located here, do tennis, martial arts, hockey …… need I go on!
- Parties – This is a fabulous location for a party. I have been to a 4th birthday party and a 40th here so the space is perfect for all ages.
- Would you believe it, the Hollandse club is also a hotel for guests of members!
- Events – A diary brimming with movie nights, holiday camps, talks, quiz sessions – there’s something for the whole family here.
- MEMBERSHIP is such good value for money! Fees start from just $150 a month with a refundable deposit of $700 and an admin fee of $150.
This has to be the most modern club with the most facilities at an amazing price in Singapore! Where will I be hanging out this Christmas? You’ll find me by the diving board………
Hollandse Club, 22 Camden Park (Off Adam Road), Singapore 299814,Tel: (+65) 6464 5225, hollandseclub.org.sg