Looking to keep kids stimulated during upcoming holidays, mama? The Keys Enrichment keeps kiddos 4 and up coming back for more with their holiday camps!
It’s unbelievable to think that we’re already into the last quarter of the year, mama (feels like it was just yesterday we were getting our littles to join summer camps!), but plans for the end-of-year holidays must be made. The Keys Enrichment (part of The Keys Academy) has got you covered with their awesome line-up of holiday camps for kiddos aged 4 to 11, with programmes that’ll get your kids coding and beyond!
Ages 4 – 5:
- Space Robots: Specially designed for curious and inquisitive tinies, kids will take an adventure to navigate Dash robots through space; use WeDos to dodge asteroids; and program their way through deep space with sequential logic, all the while programming and grasping the challenges of deep space travel.
Ages 6 – 8:
- Little Architects: Got a little one who loves building tall LEGO towers and the like? In this camp, architects-in-training will understand what makes structures such as the Eiffel Tower and Marina Bay Sands Hotel so breathtaking, plus learn to design basic architecture on computer-aided software where they can then see their designs reproduced in scale model through 3D printing.
- CSI Episode 2: The Case of the Missing Diamonds: Let the kids take CSI beyond the TV screen, mama! They’ll learn CSI investigation techniques, deduction skills and argument construction by solving their very own mystery and will have to prove their case as a lawyer arguing in front of a jury.
- F1 Challenge: The iconic night race may have ended, but F1 fever is still in the air. Kids will learn about car mechanics (including robot design, coding, and game theory), and eventually build their own race car!
Ages 9 – 11:
- Dream Machines: Take a look back at history’s geniuses and go in-depth with historical research on Da Vinci’s inventions! Get prototyping with the original blueprints, and learn about mechanical engineering using LEGO technics.
- Space Odyssey: NASA won’t seem too far-fetched once your child completes the Space Odyssey camp! Learn about our solar system, launch a self-designed rocket ship and probe using EV3 programming.
- Spy Master: Train your spy kid by getting them to learn cyphers, dead-drops and surveillance techniques, with skills including how to construct elaborate traps and pick combination locks to retrieve secret documents.
Camps run Monday to Friday from 9am to 4pm, cost $690 and hold a maximum of 10 students per class. Each camp also includes one field trip and daily lunch.
The Keys Enrichment, Odeon Towers, Level 2, 331 North Bridge Road, Singapore 188720, (+65) 6734 8559, email: [email protected]