Happy Valentine’s Day Mama! We’ve got the love bug and hope you’ve caught it too. Today is about celebrating those nearest and dearest to you, and we’ve been hunting near and far to pick out some perfect pressies. We found a cookbook inspired by love, a perfect rosy red tote and a tiny charm bracelet for your little princess. There’s sure to be something here that takes your fancy, so take a look, because here’s what Sassy Mama Wants this February!
1. This Baby Pearl Clover Bracelet by Jan Logan is cute and simple. Buy it for your baby or pick it up for a friend who’s expecting! It’s a perfect V-day surprise for your little girl and makes for a wonderful baby shower gift too! Available at Jan Logan for approximately $85.
2. The Bugaboo Bee is the crème de la crème of smooth strollers, perfect for city slick Singapore mamas! We love the red and pink versions as they make us stand out in style. For the month of February we have a Bugaboo stroller up for grabs in our fabulous giveaway – if you haven’t signed up yet, just fill in the form here! Available for approximately $930, find your nearest retailer here.
3. This silky soft sleeveless top from Next is just what we need to beat the heat! We’re teaming it up with some slimline trousers for a night out with the girls, and a pair of shorts while we chill out over the weekend with the kids. The price tag is pocket friendly too… time to update that white tank top, mama! Available at Next for $24.50.
4. Cath Kidston’s distinctive prints are a surefire way to make a style statement, and this Spot Box Bag is practical too thanks to the durable waterproof finish. The spacious interior holds everything we need when we’re out and about, and the zipped front pocket makes it easy to locate our keys when we finally get home! Available at Asos for $60.88.
5. Wouldn’t it be nice if your mornings didn’t start as soon as your children got up at the crack of dawn? Well now thanks to Sam the nifty Nightlight and Sleeptrainer they don’t have to! Sam is a very relaxed sheep that teaches children when to stay in bed and when to wake up – it’s been tried and tested mamas, and it works… Now to catch up on some sleep! Available at Baby Central for $66.
6. If things are getting a little dull in the kitchen why not try out this inspirational ‘Heart On A Plate’ book by Emma Marsden? Create shortbread hearts with the help of little hands, spice up some romantic chocolate mousse for your hubby or if you fancy getting all ‘Nigelissima’ for the night make some love-heart ravioli! Available at Asos for $24.33.
Happy shopping mama!