Are your kids getting all their nutritional needs to support a child’s natural immune system and growing brain?
Every parent wants the best for their child so that they grow up happy and healthy. But how do you make sure your child has a strong nutritional foundation? Aptamil1 from Danone Nutricia, Europe’s No.1 Baby Milk Company3, provides the right nutrients such as DHA to help your child’s brain development5 and Patented Prebiotic Blend2 to support their natural defences with a healthy immune system.
Two key ingredients with essential vitamins and minerals form the integral blocks of Aptamil1:
1. Patented Prebiotic Blend2 to support natural defences
Choosing a formula brand that puts a lot of research into their prebiotic blend is crucial – after all this is the key to building your child’s natural defences. Aptamil1 comes with more than 50 years of expertise in maternal and early life nutrition and has three state-of-the-art research facilities (including one in Singapore – Danone Nutricia Research @ Biopolis).
In fact, Aptamil1 has the only proven Patented Prebiotic Blend3 backed by scientific research that supports your child’s natural defences5. So it’s a clear choice for mamas looking to ensure their child’s immune system is off to the best start.
Aptamil1 is made in and imported from New Zealand and is a brand trusted by mums worldwide (in over 90 countries).
2. DHA for Healthy Brain Development
Aptamil’s1 DHA is an important building block that supports brain and eye development5 for your child. DHA together with the Patented Prebiotic Blend2 are the integral blocks of a solid nutritional foundation in kids. In fact mama, Aptamil1 is the closest to helping your child meet the WHO daily recommended DHA intake6!
Want a free 900g sample#? We bet you’re keen to try this trusted formula out and you’re in luck, mama!
Get a free 900g sample# and a 20% member discount on Aptamil1 products and other perks when you sign up for AptaAdvantage club at AptaAdvantage
. *Excludes infant formula (0-6 months). T&Cs apply.
- Only applicable to Aptamil Gold+ Stage 2, 3 & 4 only
- Danone Nutricia ELN is the first Ranked Milk Formula manufacturer both in Sales Value and Sales Volume for these 9 countries (UK, DE, NL, IRL, PL, BEL, CZE/SLO and ROM) during MAT period Dec 2016
- Chatchatee P et al. Effects of Growing-Up Milk Supplemented with Prebiotics and LCPUFAs on Infections in Young Children. JPGN 2014; 58(4):428-437
- Only applicable to Aptamil Gold+ Stage 2 & 3
- FAO 2010. Fats and fatty acids in human nutrition. Report of an expert consultation. FAO Food and Nutrition Paper no.91. FAO: Rome. # : Terms & conditions apply. Valid for children aged after 6 months to 6 years and applicable for new AptaAdvantage sign ups. Each child is entitled to one Discovery Pack only (either Aptamil Gold+ Stage 2, HA Stage 2, Stage 3 or Stage 4