Here at Sassy Mama HQ, we know you’re constantly on the lookout for light, breathable yet stylish pieces to keep the kids cool and comfortable from dawn until the dusk, which is why we’re super excited to announce the arrival of iconic Aussie brand Seed Heritage to the Little Red Dot!
Established in 2000 and having grown from a small store in Melbourne, Seed Heritage has fast become one of the most widely recognised and best loved retailers Down Under and beyond with their fabulous designs for mamas and munchkins. With over 100 stores in Australia, Hong Kong, New Zealand (and now Singers), it’s easy to see why this brand has a near-cult following. And as if this wasn’t awesome enough, mama, Seed Heritage are now offering 30% off across select collections for their Great Summer Sale. So, what are you waiting for? Grab that wallet and make your way to their Parkway Parade boutique to stock up on summer must-haves for the mini-me ASAP!
In case you need that extra incentive, check out some of our fave looks that’ll keep the little ones looking sharp through the summer and beyond.
1. Your little man will rock the hipster-chic look in this casual yet cool Digi landscape tee. Since it’s 100% breathable cotton, you needn’t worry about rugrats overheating while they run around the playground.
2. Ahoy sailor! Time to hit the high seas with your little captain in these comfy Anchor print chinos. Whether you’re by the beach or brunching with the fam, these versatile shorts will keep the kiddo looking seriously suave.
3. Make sure your bubba doesn’t put a foot wrong this summer in these summery Zig Zag Gold Espadrilles.
4. How adorable will bubs look hitting the beach in this baby girl watermelon romper? Answer – unbearably cute! Yes, it’s girly to the max but the vintage vibe in pastel pink and watermelon ruffles with embroidered “pips” makes it impossible to not include.
5. Who doesn’t love a cute t-shirt? This Pineapple SS tee works with shorts, skirts or trousers and we can’t get enough of the eye-catching sequined detailing.
6. I admit it, I’m a sucker for a bit of sparkle! In fact I’m so obsessed with this gorgeous ribbon skirt, I wish they made it in my size. The gold and silver ribbon detailing makes it the perfect day to night piece for your mini fashionista.
Seed Heritage sells clothes for babies through preteens (we’re crossing our fingers and toes that they’ll open a women’s boutique sometime soon!). The good news is they plan to open more kids’ boutiques in Singapore in the coming months. Watch this space, mamas!
Seed Heritage, #02-K3, Parkway Parade, 80 Marine Parade Road, Singapore 449269, Tel: (+65) 6348 9103, www.seedheritage.com