What are your weekend plans? Check out these fun (mostly free) kid friendly things to do this weekend!
1. FREE! The first ever Australian style street market, Twilight: Flea & Feast comes to Singapore. Think street food from around the world, live performances and for the kiddos – bouncy castle fun, glitter tattoos and face painting too. Read up on when it’s on here.
2. FREE! Kitchen fun. Get creative in the kitchen with your little people – make healthy icepops with our easy kid-friendly recipes here!
3. Teen-approved activities. Get ideas to keep the older kids busy in our post here.
4. FREE! Plan where to watch the fireworks in Singapore. Grab a free viewing spot at one of these prime positions!
5. FREE! Have you had a wander around the Istana? It’s open to the public for a special family picnic day on the 30th December and is well worth a look. Read about all the family activities here.
6. Last weekend to go see Flashbang! Singapore’s first and largest creative retail playground in Orchard Road chock full of neon light art installations, music performances, creative workshops and games and more! Check out the family-friendly activities here.
7. Rollercoaster Fun at the Carnival
The biggest carnival Singapore has seen, the Marina Bay Prudential Carnival, is where to head for daredevils seeking out some carnival thrills. There are roller coasters, a pirate ship, log flumes and so many rides – see our full story of 5 things to know before you go! Read more about the other happenings all around the Marina Bay precinct leading up to the Marina Bay Countdown 2018 party.
8. FREE! Make your own natural aloe vera moisturizer! Deets here.
9. FREE! Pack a picnic, a bucket and spade and go check out one of Singapore beaches!
East Coast Park or Sentosa (there’s Coastes or Ola Beach Club if you want to sit at tables while kids can play in the sand nearby with the added bonus of a bouncy castle at Ola and more adventurous activities such as the banana boat ride and other water sports on hand).
10. Take the kids to see Coco the new Disney/Pixar Movie that’s big on comedy and adventure and is a great watch for the whole family. Find out why here.
Need more inspiration? Check out our Calendar!