Yes, they’re back! After closing its doors last year, SuperPark is reopening with over 20 sports-centric activities spread out over two massive levels, including a newly expanded Kids’ Gym for younger kids and Archery for the young at heart!
View this post on Instagram
We were all so gutted when SuperPark closed last April after a fantastic run. But boy are we glad the Finland-based indoor playground is set to open its 40,000-square-foot Singapore activity park to the public on 9 April 2021! SuperPark Singapore is now under the tutelage of DreamUs, who are the same peeps behind Pororo Park and Tayo Station – two equally fab indoor playgrounds we all know and love!
The last time we were here, both us and the kids got more exercise running around all day than we’ve probably had in a long time. Keep reading for more deets on the newly reopened SuperPark!
SuperPark: An Indoor Playground for ALL Ages (Adults Included!)
SuperPark is great for all ages, and we don’t mean just for kids. Adults can enjoy the park as well. It’s two levels of unlimited activities including popular ball games like SuperBall and BaseBall; interactive games like SuperHoop, SuperPinBall, Valo Jump, Hot Stepper, as well as adrenaline-pumping games like Skate & Scoot, Augmented Climbing, SuperClimb and Tube Slide, amongst others.
One of the highlights is the hugely popular Pedal Car Track, which now has tricycles for the young ones!
If you’ve got toddlers or preschoolers, you can look forward to the newly expanded Kids’ Gym – there’s a soft play area for children under 100cm, with a small climbing wall and sliding mountains.
Did we mention the many climbing structures available? Little ones will love this!
Two Huge Floors of Sports Fun at SuperPark
When you head downstairs, you’ll start to wonder if this place ever ends! It’s massive. There’s a hill – yes, a hill – and you pull an inner tube to the top and then slide down the hill and crash into padded walls! The heavier you are, the faster you’ll go!
Not enough adrenaline for you? Hop on the extended zipline and whizz through the indoor playground!
…or test your kiddos’ agility with the Ninja Track obstacle course!
Want more thrills? Grab your sneakers from the lockers on level 2 and carry them back down to grab one of the skateboards or scooters available and head to their indoor skate park – the ONLY indoor skate park in Singapore where you can tear it up rain or shine!
If you prefer more traditional sports, you’ll also find a basketball court, batting cages, a soccer pitch and archery (a new addition for Hunger Games fans!). Or burn some calories jumping on the trampolines! Each activity and game is supervised by a SuperCrew member to make sure everyone is following the rules and waiting in the queue.
Super Fans can look forward to a wide range of SuperPark merchandise in the newly opened SuperShop. These include sports-related gear, stationery and lifestyle accessories!
So what are you waiting for? You’ll get lots of fun in your 2-hour session for sure – see you there!
Things to Know
- Tickets (2-hour play sessions):
- Juniors (<100cm): $23.90 (Public), $19.90 (Partners* price)
- Students (weekdays, excluding school and public holidays): $28.90 (Public), $24.90 (Partners price)
- All others: $33.90 (Public), $29.90 (Partners price)
- Children under 1 enter free!
*Partners include OCBC, DBS, PAssion Card, SAFRA cardholders and more
- Opening Hours
Weekdays, 11:30am to 9pm; Weekends, Public & School Holidays: 10am to 10pm
- There are NO age or height minimums for the following attractions (click here to see specific requirements for other attractions):
- Adventure City
- Hot Stepper
- Augmented Climbing Wall
- Street Basketball
- Street Soccer
- Pedal Car Track
- Kid’s Adventure City
- SuperPark grip socks ($3.50) are required
- Covered shoes are required for Clip ‘n’ Climb and Skate & Scoot World (no flip-flops!).
- Clip ‘n’ Climb and Skate & Scoot World only operates 1 hour per session on weekdays
- Children aged 8 or below must ALWAYS be accompanied by an adult with paid and valid admission.
- A face mask must be worn by all age 6 and above. Mask exemption applies for selected activities (SuperClimb, Trampoline and Augmented Climbing Wall) but must be worn promptly after.
SuperPark Singapore, 3 Temasek Boulevard, Suntec City Mall, #02-477 (North Wing), Singapore 038983, www.superpark.com.sg