The pandemic has disrupted early education for many children. Kinderland Academy & Preschool believes it’s so important for children to maximise their golden window of learning.
For many parents living with young children through a pandemic, early education has been a challenge; do we enrol our kids in school so they can begin their educational journey, or do we keep our children safe at home? “In an attempt to keep children safe, we have observed children within the region being deprived of preschool education during the pandemic in their crucial learning years (between ages 0 to 5 years old),” says Kinderland Academy & Preschool‘s spokesperson, Dr Carol Loy, Director of Curriculum & Professional Development, Kinderland International Education. “And while this is a normal response in challenging times, you may want to consider enrolling them now in order to maximise their golden window of learning.”
Kickstarting early education
The team at Kinderland know plenty about the importance of starting early education at the right time. After all, the preschool has more than four decades of experience in early childhood. Kinderland’s curriculum is also one that’s well-loved by parents, as it is designed to stir curiosity, cultivate care, expand capability, promote creativity, build confidence, and above all, sharpen communication as core competencies in children.
Helping children become master learners
But how exactly are children being stimulated by Kinderland’s curriculum? For starters, Kinderland’s renowned music-infused curriculum develops the part of the brain that controls visual-spatial skills, vital for learning maths and science, while sharpening memory and improving verbal intelligence and literacy. Its children’s music programme reinforces brain development and provides a booster for children’s rapid brain growth in the first five years. The time-tested music-infused curriculum is built around the K.I.N.D.E.R. multi-disciplinary lands. There are boundless opportunities for children to engage their five senses in learning and expand their knowledge horizon in Kinderland.
Here are five crucial areas that your rapidly growing child will benefit in with Kinderland’s curriculum:
- Positive Social-Emotional Development: The professional teachers and staff are trained to nurture each child’s social-emotional development through quality interactions. This helps them form meaningful connections with peers and develop respect, self-confidence, empathy and more.
- Enhanced Cognitive Development: Their effective, music-enhanced curriculum enhances thinking, learning, reasoning, concentration, and retention skills, so children can unleash their highest potential.
- Communication and Language: At Kinderland, children are guided to hone their listening, speaking, reading and writing skills, building a solid foundation in literacy for lifelong learning.
- Intentional Motor Skills: Planned graded activities starting from the infancy stage emphasise the development of gross and fine motor skills, which will boost your child’s self-esteem as they accomplish assigned tasks independently.
- Unlocking Talent: Kinderland’s curated programmes and activities help children learn new knowledge and skills as they discover their strengths and are encouraged to be inquisitive and keep learning.
Want to learn more about how your child will benefit from going to preschool within the golden learning window? Contact Kinderland to arrange a tour of their centres at 6881 8818 or email [email protected]. Enrolment is open for 2022/2023 with limited vacancies left in selected centres!
– Kinderland Academy @ Yio Chu Kang
– Kinderland Preschool @ Hougang
– Kinderland Preschool @ Marine Parade
– Kinderland Preschool @ Pandan Valley
Kinderland’s centres are running exclusive promotions for new students. Contact Kinderland for more details!