From Italy to India, Bangkok to Athens, taste the flavours of the world’s culinary capitals with the upcoming Epicurean Journeys Dining Pop-Up
Do you love food mama? Do you love travel? (Um, duh….) Then you will absolutely want to check out the upcoming Epicurean Journeys Pop-Up Chef Dining Series, happening in Singapore from 30 May to 3 June, 2016. It’s a truly epic culinary trip around the world, all from the comfort of the beautiful Fullerton 1919 Waterboat House.
Presented by Starwood’s Luxury Collection Hotels & Resorts, Epicurean Journeys will bring in five acclaimed chefs from Luxury Collection Hotels in Austria, Greece, India, Italy and Thailand – isn’t your mouth watering already thinking about the delicious cuisines from each of those countries? (Ours is!)
You’ll have a unique opportunity to discover the indigenous flavours and tastes of five destinations and iconic hotels, including four dinners and a delectable Viennese Afternoon Tea. Choose from the following meals:
- INDIA: Dinner with Corporate Chef Manjit Gill of ITC Luxury Collection Hotels (Monday, 30 May)
- ITALY: Dinner with Executive Chef Dario Parascandolo of Hotel Danieli, Venice (Wednesday, 1 June)
- THAILAND: Dinner with Executive Sous Chef Manachai Konkangplu of Sheraton Grande Sukhumvit, Bangkok (Thursday, 2 June)
- GREECE: Dinner with Executive Chef Sotiris Evangelou of Hotel Grande Bretagne, Athens (Friday, 3 June)
- AUSTRIA: Viennese Afternoon Tea with Executive Chef Manuel Gratzl from Hotel Bristol, Vienna (Wednesday, 1 June and Friday, 3 June); a must for dessert lovers!
Each dinner is priced at SGD128++, or SGD168++ with wine pairings. The Viennese Afternoon Tea is priced at SGD53++, or SGD77++ with Champagne.
Whether you want to relive a particularly memorable journey from your past or try a cuisine and culture you’ve not yet experienced, these meals will provide a truly special culinary experience, mama.
For more information and to book your seats, visit www.epicureanjourneys.sg; save up to 20% off with early bird discounts available for a limited time. Book early to save, mama!
All meals will be served at The Fullerton Waterboat House, 3 Fullerton Road, Singapore 049215.