Delicious whole foods market Little Farms comes to Holland Village! Head on down to their grand opening this weekend for free kids’ activities and complimentary tastings of their farm fresh produce.
Little Farms has come to Holland Village, mamas! We are totally excited and the best news is that this neighbourhood grocer is set to carry their biggest range of over 2,000 fresh, whole foods and gourmet grocery products to date, all sourced by the Little Farms team according to their “We Farm, You Eat” philosophy where produce is air-shipped into stores up to five times each week (often within a day of leaving the farm). This outlet is BIG (like, 2,045-square-feet-big!) and alongside the grocery store there will be a new Little Farms Café serving up healthy dishes, too!
Little Farms Holland Village Grand Opening Weekend (25 – 26 August) at Holland Piazza
To celebrate the Little Farms opening in the new Holland Piazza building, look out for a weekend of free kids’ activities (balloon sculpting and face painting all day) and complimentary tastings of their delicious fresh fare! See full schedule of opening weekend artisanal offerings here.
Little Farms Café
There will be a new Little Farms café onsite with an all-day breakfast menu, alongside grab-and-go salads, sandwiches and wraps plus Allpress Espresso coffee for your flat white or cappuccino craving. This little spot is going to be one to watch!
Four Little Farms Stores
Not in the neighbourhood? Little Farms now has four stores in Singapore, including their original Valley Point outlet, one in Tanjong Pagar Centre and their United Square Mall outlet. The USM store offers most of Little Farms’ natural whole foods and grocery range and a full service cafe bar offering healthy delicious salads, sandwiches, wraps, pastries and gourmet coffee. It is a real community hub for Novena peeps! Can’t make it to the shops? You can always shop online, too!
Why We Love Little Farms
- They stock a huge range of fresh produce – from fruits and vegetables to meats and seafood – many of which are exclusive to this grocer so you won’t find them anywhere else in Singapore! Pssst, have you tried their amazing avocados yet? We know people who won’t buy avos anywhere else! Always creamy and green, and perfect on sourdough toast. Nomnomnom.
- Much of the farm fresh produce is Australian – a benchmark in quality for best practices so you know that the meats like the Cape Grim beef are all natural high quality, and 100% pure grass-fed.
- These guys are on to what’s trending so if something is hot – take, for instance, gut-healthy Kombucha – chances are Little Farms has got it. Try their Jiva Kombucha, mama!
- Vegan, keto, paleo or gluten- or dairy-free? Little Farms has plenty to keep your belly from grumbling! They’re the exclusive stockists of an extensive range of granolas and mueslis like The Wild, Dux Nutts and Paleo Pure. They also do gluten-free bread, non-dairy milks and coconut yoghurts too.
- Little Farms stocks lots of kids snacks and ready-made pouches like Bellamy’s pouches and Bubs Organic Rice cereals — perfect for busy mamas to keep on hand for the occasional easy meal!
All the details!
What: Little Farms Holland Village Store Grand Opening
When: Saturday 25thand Sunday 26thAugust 2018, 9:30am to 6:30pm
Where: No. 3 Lorong Liput, #01-04/05/06 Holland Piazza
What’s on: a weekend of free kids’ activities (balloon sculpting and face painting all day) and complimentary tastings of wine, sausages, gluten-free treats and whole foods fare
How much: Free!
Little Farms Holland Village, No. 3 Lorong Liput, #01-04/05/06 Holland Piazza, Singapore 277725, www.littlefarms.com