Where can you take the fam for a kid-friendly festive meal for Christmas and New Years’s? Jamie’s Italian has that winning combo of delicious Italian dishes, a kids eat free deal and kids activities!
One of our go-to spots for a family meal is Jamie’s Italian by celebrity chef dad Jamie Oliver (he has a crew of five so he knows a thing or two about what kids want to eat!). Jamie’s Italian at Forum and Vivo offers mouthwatering Italian fare with the signature Jamie Oliver twist to celebrate Christmas and New Year’s. One of the reasons Jamie’s Italian is so popular with health-conscious families is that their festive offerings, as with all their dishes, stay true to their ethos of sourcing sustainably and using higher welfare, free-range and traceable produce wherever possible.
Plus kids get to eat free for the Christmas and New Years semi-buffets (with every paying adult)! Kids meals at Jamie’s Italian are always well thought out (Jamie Oliver isn’t a healthy food ambassador for no reason), with fresh vegetables and sustainably sourced protein as part of every Jamie’s Italian kid’s meal. Just incase that wasn’t enough look out for kids activities from
What’s cooking at Jamie’s Italian over the festive season?
Jamie’s Italian VivoCity
- Celebrate the year-end period with Jamie’s Italian Christmas Day Lunch Semi-buffet and New Year’s Day Lunch Semi-buffet (11am to 3:30pm). Priced at $100++ per adult* and $50++ per child (12 years old and below) the feast includes wood-fired pizzas and house-made pastas that are passed around the table, just like in Italy’s family trattorias. Main courses include the sustainably-sourced Norwegian salmon and Tomahawk pork chop (made with higher-welfare and traceable pork).
- New Year’s Eve Set Dinner features a five-course menu ($148++ per person*) with hearty selections including the Lamb ragu pappardelle and omega rich Pan-seared salmon.
- Look out for the 2-piece Live Band (on 25 December and 1 January 11.30am – 3.30pm)!
Kids Fun: there will be face painting, balloon sculpting, and glitter tattooing from 12.30pm – 2.30pm
Jamie’s Italian Forum
- The Christmas Day Set Lunch ($80++ per person*) from 11:30am to 3:30pm at Jamie’s Italian Forum offers festive ingredients in sophisticated dishes with four courses. Look out for Gennaro’s turkey ravioli – slow-braised free-range turkey in housemade ravioli (that any Italian mama would be proud to call her own) finished with sage butter, a dish inspired by Jamie’s mentor, Gennaro Contaldo.
- New Year’s Eve Set Dinner ($148++ per person*) boasts homey favourites such as the Venison pappardelle and perfectly seared sirloin steak with whipped truffle butter, Portobello mushrooms and Chianti red wine sauce.
- The five-course New Year’s Day Set lunch ($80++ per person*) from 11:30am to 3:30pm, showcases a choice of freshly made Lobster ravioli or Kale tagliatelle for the pasta course; and Ribeye steak or British trout for the main course.
Kids Fun: Face painting, balloon sculpting, and glitter tattoo (on 25 December and 1 January from 12.30pm – 2.30pm).
Kids eat free: For every paying adult at any of these meals, one child (12 years and below) gets to dine on a Jamie’s Italian kid’s meal for free. That means more cash left in the ole wallet for pressie shopping!
*Add-on free-flow house red and white wines, Prosecco, draft beer and soft drinks at an additional $45++ per person.
Plus! Jamie’s Italian Christmas hampers
If you are looking for something special to gift colleagues, family and foodie friends, check out Jamie’s Italian Christmas hampers. There’s a wide array of exclusively sourced goodies and merchandise. The Epic Jamie’s Italian Hamper ($300+) is jam-packed with wines, beers and more, while The Indulgent Jamie’s Italian Hamper ($350+) packs in gourmet goods such as Pecorino Romano and Grated Mullet Bottarga. For the luxe-lover, The Great Jamie’s Hamper ($600+) is chock-full of goodies from black olive pâté spread, balsamic vinegar from Modena, to a bottle of Prosseco, and a Jamie Cooks Italy cookbook. Order yours by emailing [email protected] from now until 6 January 2019.
For restaurant reservations, call 6733 5500 (VivoCity), 6655 7676 (Forum) or email [email protected].
Read More: Sassy Mama Talks to Jamie Oliver