Have baby, be stylish!
That’s a mantra we would love to live by, and if you’ve managed to leave the house fully clothed, with baby, sans spills, stains, and sick then you’re already doing pretty well in our style book.
Scratchy, pokey, fiddly necklaces and jewellery go to the back drawer when you have soft-skinned babes in arms, followed shortly by the dangly earrings as your darling’s curious hands get more adept. So what’s a stylish girl to do? Get herself a brand new Silibeads necklace (or seven), of course!
These pretty, brightly coloured pieces (from $20.90) come in a host of fun colours, from hot pink to bright yellow and turquoise. Although they look ceramic, they are actually made of soft silicone that is 100% BPA-Free and non-toxic as well as FDA-approved.
There’s lots to love about this fab new accessory, mama:
- Silibeads are great for nursing when your little one’s hands start roaming. The bright necklaces give them something to play with, and if your bub is pulling at your locks while she feeds these necklaces provide a great alternative.
- Makes a good sensory teether for when your baby’s gums are hurting
- No more rummaging around in your handbag for a toy – you’ve always got this within reach.
- Makes a fun baby shower gift
- 100% BPA-Free and Non-Toxic
- Look out for necklaces with individual knots after each bead (like sili-Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Sundae) for extra safety; everything in the junior Silibead collection has this feature.
- Safety breakaway clasp
- Beads are rounded and made of soft flexible silicone – no sharp bits
Special for Chinese New Year: “Like” silibeads on Facebook and stand a chance to win each super-stylish model, from sili-Monday to sili-Sundae! (One necklace per participant. Offer ends 10 February. Winners will be notified through Facebook.).