Ever wondered what other mamas carry in their bags, Mary Poppins-style?
Here are all the mama and kid essentials we are carrying around in our bag this month! Today we are off to Jacob Ballas with our kids so into mama’s bag goes our trusty mifold Grab-and-Go booster seat to make taxi journeys extra safe for kids. We are ready for water play with Mr and Mrs Bow’s cute swimsuit (which comes with a matching cap!) and their super lightweight sweet dress makes a handy spare change of clothes. We are hearting Hunter + Boo’s tropical prints, especially this lovely soft bib in 100% certified organic cotton — perfect for snack time. The Australian Superfood Co. Raw Bars (in Ancient Rainforest Berry and Lemon Seed Wonder) from SnackandShape make great afternoon snacks for both mama and kids; they are sugar-free, vegan and full of goodies like nuts and dates (plus see below how you can get them at 15% off!)!
The Low Down
- mifold Grab-and-Go booster seat ($99) by Taxi Baby
- Hunter+Boo Bib – Palawan Print ($19) by Hunter + Boo
- Ruffle Floral Swimsuit ($82) and Candy Ruffle Stripe Dress ($84) by Mr & Mrs Bow
- The Australian Superfood Co. Raw Bars($48 for 12 bars) from Snack and Shape*
- Kids soft silicone teether necklace by Halia Rose
- Non DEET Tiger Balm Mosquito Repellant Patch from Guardian
- Reusable Coffee Cup
- Flat Velvet Stick ($16) by The Face Shop
- Crayons to keep little fingers busy
- Badger Broad Spectrum SPF 35 Zinc Oxide Sunscreen from iherb
*Get a 15% discount (quote SASSYMAMA15) on your whole shopping basket at SnackandShape (excludes sale items).
Handbag by Isabella Scott. Goes without saying we are also carrying our wallet, EZLink card, keys and all that jazz, too!
If you’d like your product featured, email us at [email protected]