Bouncy Paradise, the largest inflatable indoor playground in Singapore, features 20 slides, trampolines, ball pits & bouncy castles!
Looking for indoor playgrounds in Singapore where kids can bounce, jump, slide and run amok to their heart’s content? Check out Bouncy Paradise the latest indoor playground located in one massive 20,000 sqft space featuring a huge interconnected bouncy castle platform with 20 rainbow slides, trampolines, ball pits big enough to swim in with unicorn floats, plus obstacle courses, climbing walls, a flying fox and more!
Bouncy Paradise is only open during the weekends and holidays – which means it will be open during the week for the upcoming March school hols!
Bouncy Paradise is back!
You may remember Bouncy Paradise from its previous pop up at PeopleUp@Pandan. Well, this inflatable playground is back now with a permanent location at Pandan Gardens. Bouncy Paradise is currently only open on weekends, public holidays and local school holidays.
Capacity is capped at 500 pax usually but at the moment due to COVID-19 regulations it’s capped at 50 pax! You will need to book a 2 hour slot in advance. When we visited (pre Covid-19) pretty much every inch of the massive bouncy castle platform was covered in bouncing kids and the café was completely full. If you go now you will be getting a much more calm experience we bet!
Bouncy castles and slides
At the far side of Bouncy Paradise is a wall of rainbow slides – 20 different colourful slides to zoom down at exhilarating speeds, plus ball pits filled with a sea of balls. There are lots of mini-trampolines, an obstacle course made of inflatable structures, a maze, a couple of small climbing walls and a flying fox
A favourite with the older kids is the Minesweeper (pictured above), which spins around trying to sweep you off your feet unless you duck and dive out of its way.
There’s a human claw machine (currently off bounds during Covid-19) where kids are strapped into the machine and then have a go attempting to grab a plushie toy to take home.
Our kids loved the sticky walls where you wear a velcro suit and get thrown up onto the wall — making for a great selfie opportunity! We aren’t sure if this feature is still available during Phase 2 however.
Toddler Zone at Bouncy Paradise
At Bouncy Paradise, there’s an area of the huge bouncy platform dedicated to small kids between 1.5 years old to 4 years old (accompanied by an adult) — this is closely monitored by staff to ensure big kids don’t go bouncing in. In the toddler zone there is a small climbing structure and slide, plus a mini maze.
Bouncy Paradise Café
A small café is kitted out with ample seating and offers snacks and meals like nuggets, hot dogs and fries.
Sassy Mama Tips
- You will need to follow all the usual safe distancing rules and precautions (wear a mask, have temperature checks, stay 1 metre apart and no groups over 8 pax).
- Do note that you’ll need non-slip socks to bounce so bring your own.
- There are lots of crew to keep an eye on safety but we recommend watching your kids closely, as little ones can get lost in the deep ball pits and when it’s at peak busy periods there’s lots of opportunity for head bangs and clashes.
- The entry price applies to everyone (12 months old and above) who goes inside Bouncy Paradise whether you enter the bounce zone or just sit in the cafe. This is meant to encourage parents to bond and bounce with their kiddos.
- There are lockers to store your valuables available for rent at $2 for the entire day.
All the deets:
How much: $19 (for 2 hour slot) per entry adults and children over 12 months old. Kids below 12 years old require an accompanying adult.
Bring: Non-slip socks
Opening Hours: 10- 8pm weekends and holidays only
Bouncy Paradise, 200 Pandan Gardens (PeopleUp Enrichment Hub), Singapore 609336, www.bouncyparadise.com