Face-Painting and Balloons and Trick-or-Treating…OH MY! Come to our October Mama Meet Up for a pumpkinload of trick-or-treating fun, mama!
Start working on those costumes, mama, because our October Mama Meet Up is going to be a super fun Halloween Party at GEMS World Academy (Singapore)! And as an extra special spooky treat, it’s happening on a Saturday, which means both working parents and kiddos who might otherwise be at school can all come along!
With a state-of-the-art campus and world-class faculty, GWA will be putting together a one-of-a-kind indoor Halloween playground for kiddos from babies on up with all of the following activities:
- A magician (one hour)
- Face-painting (one hour)
- Balloon sculpting (one hour)
- A giant building blocks pool
- An art table
- A mini-gym
- Toys for babies and toddlers
- Trick-or-treating (the first 150 children to arrive will receive a goodie bag courtesy of GWA)
- An outdoor bubble activity (weather permitting)
It’s all going down on Saturday, October 22. Children are very much encouraged to come in costume, because we will have trick-or-treating (with sweets sponsored by Sophisca along with other Halloween-themed goodies) and a lucky draw for costumed kiddos with three AMAZING prizes:
- 4 Tickets to the KidsFest “Horrible History” show Barmy Britain on 29 January, 2017, courtesy of ABA Productions (worth $248). It’s a “A brilliantly fun piece of educational theatre” for kids ages 5 and up that leaves all the nasty bits in!
- 4 Tickets to the “Spooky Seas” Halloween celebration at S.E.A. Aquarium on Sentosa (happening daily through 31 October, worth $136). Looking for a family-friendly Halloween event without the gore and scare? Every day in October, S.E.A. Aquarium is featuring swashbuckling Halloween-themed activities sure to keep littlies delighted.
- A Melissa & Doug 4-in-1 Peg Puzzle and a Peel & Press Sticker by Numbers book, courtesy of Motherswork
Our Mama Meet Ups are always a great opportunity for free photos courtesy of the lovely ladies from Littleones Photography, but with all the added cuteness of kiddos in costume, you will seriously not want to miss this party, mama! As ever all photos will be available for free download from our Facebook page following the event.
And don’t worry, the kids aren’t the only ones who’ll be getting fed! GWA will provide coffee, tea and snacks for parents (though we won’t tell if we catch you stealing a choc or two from your child’s goodie bag!).
So enter your deets in the form below mama and mark your calendars. Let’s all get our spook on!
All the details!
When: Saturday, 22 October, 10:00am – 11:30am
Where: GEMS World Academy (Singapore), 2 Yishun Street 42, Singapore 768039 (Click here for directions)
How much: FREE! Don’t forget to RSVP in the form below.
RSVP: Fill out your deets in the form below! The first 150 children to arrive on the day will get a goodie bag for trick-or-treating, so it’s truly first in, best dressed!