Registration for Little Forest’s playgroups, performing arts classes (musical theatre, dance, speech and drama) and even outdoor farming classes is now open. PLUS don’t miss this exclusive perk of $50 off!
As if we needed another reason to love Joo Chiat! Lined with trendy bakeries, eclectic boutiques and iconic Peranakan houses, this hip neighbourhood is also home to Little Forest, one of Singapore’s favourite creative academies for children aged 6 months to 6 years.
Play-based learning is the name of the game at Little Forest, with child-led creative programmes including musical theatre, dance, speech and drama, bilingual playgroups, outdoor farming, and sports and culinary classes. Programmes are adult-accompanied for younger children, while there are drop-off options for the older kids – the perfect excuse to browse the shops!
Little Forest’s deep roots in the community have made it a popular meeting place for children and families. Here’s why so many mamas are raving about it:
1. Whether your child has had their heart set on performing arts since day dot or is still discovering their wild side, Little Forest’s Creative Educators draw on Constructivism theory to unlock each child’s potential. At its core this means that learning and development is an active and social process – all in a day’s play at Little Forest!
2. A carefully considered indoor area gets top marks from parents and children alike, with a gorgeous play space, and a lounge for parents to relax or work. Plus look forward to a nursing corner designed by Hegen launching in 2023.
3. An outdoor grassy field offers endless opportunities for building those gross motor skills and engaging in sensory play. The messier, the better, we say!
4. A play-based curriculum with just the right balance of indoor and outdoor play to encourage the development of psychomotor, speech and social skills – alongside simply having good old-fashioned fun, of course!
5. Sundays are for blowing out candles at Little Forest, with a variety of birthday party packages available. A party host, cake-cutting ceremony and access to all of the facilities make it the perfect party venue.
6. Little Farmers, Messy Bubs, Troopers Playdate and Super Mandarin: these are just some of the holiday programmes available at Little Forest this November and December. From crafting to outdoor fun, your little one is guaranteed to make new friends and learn heaps of new skills.
Want to learn more? Keep an eye out for the Forest Family Fair – Little Forest’s first open house happening on 17 & 18 December. Follow Little Forest Instagram @littleforestsg for more details.
Plus, Sassy Mama readers get $50 off birthday packages or new enrolments for 2023 when you quote SASSYMAMA.
Keen to enrol your little one into Little Forest’s holiday programmes or creative arts classes? Book now with our promo code!
Pssst! Time to kill before collecting your child from Little Forest? Check out our Joo Chiat Guide on what to eat, where to shop and things to do in this heritage neighbourhood.