We love ourselves a good quiz night here at Sassy Mama, especially when it goes to a good cause! Our friends at Stork’s Nest Singapore have put together a cracker of an evening in support of a most worthy charity!
Following up on the fabulously successful Jani’s Shave-a-thon, Stork’s Nest Singapore is hosting yet another super fun charity night that’ll see mamas and papas competing in a trivia quiz and holding up their auction paddles to grab some amazing prizes! It’s all going down at the fabulous Post Bar at the Fullerton Hotel on Saturday, 14 November.
All profits raised will go to StarPALS, an organisation dedicated to improving the quality of life for children with life-limiting conditions. The charity is in great need of financial support to help maintain their care for the children and as a group dedicated to helping children and parents, Stork’s Nest is one of their biggest cheerleaders.
Tables are $200 for 8 pax so gather your (smartest) friends and join in on what will be surely be a great night, all for a good cause! Oh, and did we mention Happy Hour drinks all night long and a great food menu to boot? No brainer, amirite?
The 1st place team will win $400 and a bottle of Perrier Jouet Champagne, 2nd place gets $200, and 3rd Place gets $100. Start studying up, mama!
What really makes this event so successful is the wonderful businesses that have donated their products / services for FREE to the charity auction to help raise as much money for StarPALS as possible. At last year’s auction, over $12,000 was raised but the SNS team has set new standards and is aiming for much more this time! See below for the full list of amazing prizes.
All the details!
Where: Post Bar at the Fullerton Hotel, 1 Fullerton Square, Singapore 049178
When: Saturday, 14 November, 7.30pm-late
How much: $200 per table of 8 pax
Register: Email [email protected]. The $200 must be paid up front because tables are filling up, mama!
NOW, as this event wouldn’t be possible without the businesses that have been so kind, a special mention must go out to each and every one of them – click the links below for more details on their products and services…
– Telunas have donated a 3D2N stay at Telunas Beach Resort including a food & beverage package & transfers (priceless!)
– Tanderra have donated a 6-months Silver family membership (worth $1,500)
– PacME have donated a US$300 Amazon.com e-gift card & FREE PacMe.com shipping credit up to US$200, all packaged in a cute PacME LLBean Tote Bag (great for the beach!)
– The Fullerton Hotel have donated three vouchers for 2 persons each for a Dinner at Town Restaurant (valid from Sunday – Tuesday)
– MadieMoo have donated a Tipi from Duduk (worth $210)
– Littleones Photography have donated a weekday mini photo shoot with free acrylic block (worth $410)
– Expat Hair Studio have donated vouchers for haircut and colour services
– The Osteopathic Centre have donated an Osteo Package consisting of an Initial Consultation and 1st treatment plus follow up treatment (worth $260)
– The Motion Cube have donated a Postural Movement Assessment (worth $180)
– OzFit/UFit have donated a 3-month unlimited bootcamp voucher (worth $525)
– Flight Experience Singapore have donated a 30-minute flight simulator experience with DVD recording (worth $195)
– Hollandse Club have donated several one-month club memberships (worth over $500 each) and a $50 F&B Voucher
– Hacienda Blue have donated a Large Blue Inlay Tray (worth $350)
– KindyROO have donated 1 term of ‘BabyROO’ classes consisting of 12 lessons (worth $495 each) and 1 term of ‘KindyROO’ classes consisting of 12 lessons (worth $660 each)
– Woolf Works have donated a Part Time 3-Month Membership package (worth $925)
– Sabine’s Baskets have donated 3 x Fruit & Veg Baskets with free delivery (worth $252)
– Chillax Market have donated a Hamper worth $160
– TaxiBaby have donated their safe travel products SkyBaby + Fly Babee (worth $160)
– Ooberfit have donated a 3-month unlimited bootcamp voucher (worth $600)
– Body with Soul have donated a Wellness Package including One to One Fitness training, podiatry assessment, private Pilates with Physiotherapist, and 1-hour TCM stress management massage & acupressure (worth $500)
– Stones that Rock have donated a $400 Accessories Voucher
– Expat Living have donated 2 Facials worth $198
– Alpha Balance have donated a 5-Session Yoga Pass
– Shiva Designs have donated a $100 Voucher
So book a table now before they all sell out by emailing [email protected], mama!
See Stork’s Nest Singapore’s Facebook page for more!