Rosemary Hall offers a high frequency of one-on-one interaction between students and their teachers. Our children benefit from individualized attention and learning programmes and their progress and development is rigorously documented and shared with parents.
Rosemary Hall encourages children to have good Character, to be Self-Confident and to be Creative so that they will grow up to be competent global citizens. Through a rigorous curriculum and rich array of learning experiences that focus on specific developmental domains, ample opportunity for both outdoor and indoor play, and an emphasis on nurturing and collaborating, we foster learning, growth and preparation to succeed in the future.
Language Of Instruction
Singaporean and Australian
Application & Deadline
1. Fill in the online enquiry form found on the website.
2. You will be contacted by a member of the admissions office and advised on the availability of space for the enrolment day of your choosing and the applicable fees for the program. If there is available space, you will be sent an enrolment form. If there is no available space for the Semester of your choosing, your child will be placed on the waitlist upon request.
3. Complete the enrolment form and send it to the school with copies of your child’s birth certificate and both parents’ Singapore NRIC cards, PR Cards, or Passports if foreign.
4. Should you withdraw your child at least 4 weeks before his start date, your entire deposit will be refunded to you, but not the registration fee.
5. If you are placing your child on a waitlist, you will need to pay a waitlist deposit to hold your place until your child begins school with us as well as a registration fee. The waitlist deposit will be counted towards your first month school fees when your child begins his or her classes; should you withdraw your child before the chosen start date at the school, the waitlist fee will be forfieted. The registration fee is non-refundable.
6. A parent might also choose an interview with the Principal and/ or class teachers, the aim of which is to develop a relationship with the school that is fundamental to the continued involvement of the parent in his child’s education.