SLIME — it’s everywhere! But where do you get ingredients in Singapore, and how do you make it…cheap?
Watch our easy how-to video on how to make fluffy stretchy slime, a great sensory activity for toddlers all the way up to older kids. The best part is, we have located where to buy all the ingredients in Singapore and you can make big batches of the stuff for well under $20 (for $16.55 in fact!). Add in colour or glitter and you have one big slime party of fun on your hands!
– 1 cup of White PVA Glue ($6.40 Chunbe 1litre glue from Popular)
– 1 cup of Shaving Foam ($6.30 Shaving Foam from FairPrice)
– 1 tsp Baking Soda ($1.35)
– 4-5 Squirts of Contact Lens Solution ($2.50 Buffered Saline Solution from Mee Mee Optics)
Total Price: $16.55
- In a medium-sized bowl pour in 1 cup of white PVA glue.
- Then add 1 cup of shaving foam. This makes your slime nice and fluffy.
- At this stage, you can add food colouring, glitter or paint to colour your slime.
- In the same bowl add 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Start squirting in some contact lens solution. You need to make sure that the contact lens solution contains Boric Acid in the list of ingredients. Continue to mix and add squirts of contact lens solution until the mixture is no longer sticky and pulls away from the side of the bowl.
Enjoy your slime!