Bring out the Easter decorations, it’s time for Easter Hat arts & crafts!
If your school has an Easter Bonnet parade day, here’s some inspo on how to make a simple Easter hat or Easter bonnet with materials in Singapore, all for under $20! Looking for some sustainable nature inspired Easter decor? Read this home project how-to.
- An old sunhat (or you can buy one from Spotlight for $5.50)
- Hot glue gun
- Easter decorations from Spotlight/Daiso
- Coloured felt
For more Easter Arts & Crafts check out this sustainable nature inspired Easter project how-to.
1. Decide on a theme with your child; get them involved in the decision process and the activity itself so they feel pride in wearing their creation! You can go with traditional Easter themes of chicks, eggs and rabbits, or let your kids’ imaginations run wild: dinosaurs, superheroes, really anything goes!
2. We went with a bunny theme this year. I started by making the ears, nose and eyes out of felt; that was my main theme so wanted to see how I could use them as the central focus.
3. To decorate around the brim I cut three different shades of felt to resemble grass and then started adding ladybirds, bees, carrots etc.
4. The top of the hat I covered in eggs and baby chicks.
5. A few burnt fingers later and it’s complete!