Shop from up to 30 dedicated babies and kids brands all in one place at a pop-up fair in Dempsey this October. Plus, All About Kids is giving one lucky mama over $1,000 worth of awesome goodies!
Your wallet is about to go through some serious early-holiday season shopping because the All About Kids Pop Up is back for its 8th edition! The kids-focused shopping event is holding their next pop up on Wednesday, 11 October at MOCA Cafe at Dempsey and you’re invited! This fair is not to be missed mama, especially since there’s $1,000 worth of prizes up for grabs…
We’ve partnered with All About Kids to give away a whopping $1,141 worth of products from 8 handpicked All About Kids vendors to ONE lucky mama! All you have to do is:
- Fill in your deets in the form below
- Head down to the pop up on 11 October and we’ll pick the winner at the event. Whoever wins can then collect all their prizes on the day, right there and then!
On top of the amazing shopping and stellar giveaway that awaits you at MOCA Cafe, there’ll also be FREE kids activities and entertainment from Party Mojo, CJ The Bubble Girl and Derek Magic as the roving balloon artist! Make sure you follow All About Kids on Facebook and Instagram to get up-to-date info on what to expect and what vendors to shop from on the day, mama!
What’s in the schwag?
1. Ben Jr Concept
Think innovative products for kiddos! From jewellery to teddy sets, Ben Jr Concept was born out of a desire to provide the best for little ones – nothing is more important than your children after all!
– A limited edition Whale Vanity Case worth $69.90
– A Bunnies By The Bay in Pink, Blue, White or Grey worth $39.90
2. Hunter + Boo
Hunter + Boo is a modern, ethical baby and children’s wear label founded by sisters Beth and Sarah Medley. Each garment is made with the softest 100% organic cotton and eco dyes, while aiming to improve the lives of those who produce the collection.
– A signature custom print eco-dye romper made from 100% organic cotton worth $39
– A handmade teddy bear worth$59 from their collaboration with Sri Lanka-based organisation, Island Craft. The bears are hand-knitted by an artisan community in North Sri Lanka and Hunter + Boo is supporting this social venture alongside the core clothing range.
3. White and Black Trading
Welcome to a world of quality outdoor fun with White and Black Trading, the face behind brands like Micro Scooters, Penny Skateboards, Ezyroller, QuickPlay Football nets and Crazy Catch for the past decade. They always have something for young and adventurous families!
– A Spiro Bouncer worth $110
4. Boys by Mark
Taking a step away from highly formal attire this season, Boys By Mark has designed a collection of smart casual shirts with an added touch of practicality in everyone’s most love fabric: cotton! Dressing dapper-looking kids is their signature, so this trend truly breaks the common summer uniform for your little ones here in Singapore by creating a line of lively pieces that will keep boys looking and feeling cool all day long.
– A Boys By Mark’s Merry Cars long-sleeve shirt (fits 2 – 9 years old)
– A pair of Boys By Mark Robotics Long Pants (fits 2 – 9 years old)
– A Boys By Mark handmade Checked Bow Tie (fits Child and Adult)
– A $10 voucher to shop at www.boysbymark.com
Total prize worth over $150!
5. Feroza Designs
Textile label Feroza Designs has a gorgeous collection of hand printed summer bedding for babies and children, which includes fitted sheets, pillows, quilts and of course their signature dohar (traditional Indian summer blankets). Sizes include cot and single bed size. Don’t miss their kids pajama sets – super cute and very limited stock.
– A set of diaper pouches worth $37
– A sunhat (age 0-3 years) worth $42
6. Littleones Photography
Littleones Photography needs no introduction. This award winning photography company is always behind our phenomenal event photos and takes beautiful family pictures! Kate Mitchell is a professionally qualified and trained master photographer with over 15 years experience in photographing newborns, children and families whether outdoors or at home. The boutique studio on the East Coast is celebrating its 10 year anniversary in Singapore this year, and you’re always welcome to pop by for a visit!
– Framed Singapore photo collage worth $425
7. Four Cow Farm
Four Cow Farm is a handcrafted natural skincare brand for babies, mamas and everyone in the family, made from 100% natural and organic food-grade ingredients from their 100% Green Energy Family Farm in Australia. Made from “Nanna’s own hand-crafted recipes” with the very best all-natural ingredients, all their products contain no unnecessary fragrances and chemicals.
– A gift set consisting of the Mother’s All-Natural Castile Hair & Body Wash 485ml and Mother’s All-Natural Daily Rich Cream Salve 185ml worth $82.20
Discover Scribolo’s HUGE ink-drawn drawing of Singapore, ready to be coloured-in! It fits in Singapore’s most iconic landmarks and atmosphere around the Garden City, encouraging kids and adults alike to become artists and create their own Singapore with every colour of the rainbow.
– 3 x Scribolo colouring posters worth $32 each (totalling at $96!)
All the details!
When: Wednesday, 11 October 2017, 9am – 5pm
Where: MOCA Cafe at Dempsey (27a Loewen Road, Dempsey 248839) with easy pram access and free parking
How much: Free! Make sure you fill in your deets in the form below and come to the pop up to find out if you have won the giveaway, mama!