Boost your kiddos’ talents with Discovery Camps’ fun, educational holiday camps for kids 3 to 12 years old (and grab a 10% discount code!)
Staying around Singapore for the school holidays, mama? If you need some help keeping the kids busy, learning and having fun during the school break, don’t stress! There’s still time to book Discovery Camps holiday camps for toddlers as little as three all the way up to 12-year-old tweens! Their next batch of camps is running from 24 December through 4 January 2019!
Why Discovery Camps?
Discovery Camps run their kids holiday camps across both local and international school holidays! What’s on offer? What isn’t?! Discovery Camps have something to nurture every child’s talents and interests, from art (practical and history of) to coding, to LEGO.
If your child isn’t ready to specialise yet, there’s the multi-activity camp for a healthy mix of educational, physical and creative classes including Sports, Drama, Music, Art and Zumba. And with a convenient location from (including a bus service!), and all food provided (by Michelin Star Chef Emmanuel Stroobant, no less) the camp game is strong here!
Seriously, do these guys do programmes for mamas, too?
Discovery Camps to choose from over Christmas holidays:
- Multi-Activity, Ages 3 to 8: Crammed full of different activities to keep kids learning and having fun this summer. Multi-Activity is a balance of educational and creative classes including Sports, Drama, Music, Art and Zumba.
- Art Studio, Ages 6 to 8: Do you have a wannabe Picasso? Join Art Studio where kids not only create art through different techniques such as drawing, painting, printing and pottery, they learn about the history of art and different artists.
- Lego Robotics – Ages 6 to 12: Encourage your child’s critical thinking skills with LEGO Robotics as they are exposed to science, engineering and maths. A hands-on learning experience with brainstorming, building and experimenting as they programme and bring their robots to life.
- Code Academy, Ages 6 to 12: Does your kid love Minecraft or Roblox? Instead of playing games passively kids will design, code and publish their own game! Coding enhances kids’ critical and logical reasoning and, in the process, they become more effective problem-solvers!
Discovery Camps have one all-inclusive price of $476 per child, per camp and it’s super simple to book online with your credit card. The price includes:
– Camp fees Monday to Friday, 9am through to 3pm
– Early drop off from 8:30am so you can drop the kiddos on your way to work
– A healthy lunch, plus morning and afternoon snacks by Michelin Star Chef Emmanuel Stroobant, all cooked and delivered fresh daily. Sound tasty? You can check out a sample menu here.
– A Discovery Camps T-Shirt and all necessary suppliers (e.g. laptop for Code Academy or paints for Art Studio)
– Flexibility — you can change your dates up to 10 days before camp, subject to availability
You’ll find Discovery Camps centrally located along Thomson Road at St. Joseph’s Institution International School, 490 Thomson Road, Singapore 298191
Discovery Camps is offering Sassy Mama readers a 10% discount. Just use promo code DC10 when you book online, mamas!
What are you waiting for, mama? Get booking and tell your kiddos to get ready for weeks of school holiday fun!
Discovery Camps, email email@example.com or Tel: (+65) 6664 8122, www.discoverycamps.com