Annual Children’s Multilingual Literary Arts Festival
16 June to 17 June 2023
Get ready for lots of family-friendly activities inspired by local literature at the annual children’s multilingual literary arts festival Monstrous Fun! @ The Arts House. From bilingual storytelling sessions to free kids’ arts and crafts sessions and a Magical Monster Hunt, there’s lots of fun activities happening to get kids excited about the literary world! Check out this video to get an idea of the fun that awaits!
What’s in store at Monstrous Fun! @ The Arts House?
– Families can expect a wide range of captivating literary-based interactive programmes including storytelling by local authors in English, Chinese, Malay and Tamil for children aged 3-12 years. Expect dramatic storytelling, role-playing activities as well as illustration and comic drawing workshops.
– Don’t miss The Arts House Story Tour which takes children on a journey to discover the history behind Singapore’s oldest government building and the Giant Poetry Wall that invites young ones to try their hand at crafting poems.
– Go on a Magical Monster Hunt with mystical mysteries and puzzles to uncover.
– Explore new book titles at the Monstrous Fun Book Fair.
– Take part in free activities that blend arts and crafts with children’s stories. Kids will get to make their own pet monster or animal mask. See the full lineup of activities and register here.
Ready to get your kids excited about books and all things literary? Take the family over to Monstrous Fun! @ The Arts House.
Monstrous Fun! @ The Arts House
When: 16 – 17 June 2023, Friday and Saturday, 10am to 5pm
Where: Various venues at The Arts House
How much: Free and ticketed programmes available from $5-$10. See the full lineup of activities and register here.
Disclaimer: This is an external event not owned or managed by Sassy Mama. Always check with the organiser for changes or cancellations.