Bugaboo Bee5 grows with your child from a newborn in the bassinet to big kid in the upright seat (with new colour accessories to keep mama happy). And we are giving one away!
Bugaboo Bee5 is one of those strollers on every pregnant mama’s wish list! It’s compact and light, not to mention pretty eye-catching in trendy colours. And with the kit of accessories, you can make this stroller adapt in so many ways making it one that will truly last throughout your child’s journey growing up. Here’s our list of reasons why we love the Bugaboo Bee5 (and once you are convinced enter our giveaway below to WIN your very own!).
1. Easy to use. The Bugaboo Bee5 is light and compact making it a great everyday stroller that fits into the corner of restaurants and is easy to maneuver onto a bus. Yet it’s substantial enough and has all the functionality to be your one and only stroller.
2. Mileage. This stroller is suitable from birth with the Bassinet or Cocoon (available to purchase separately) in the comfortable lie-flat seat so your kid can snooze on the go. As your child grows and wants to sit upright the stroller has multiple positions including a reversible seat that also reclines (Bugaboo are all about kids sleeping comfortably!).
3. Car seat compatible. Just use the Bugaboo adaptors and you can go from car to stroller and back without disrupting naptime – perfect for busy mamas on the go who want their babies to be safe and stick to their sleep routines.
4. Easy to accessorize. Bugaboo has a cool accessory for pretty much any need – from a smartphone holder to your necessities organizer that converts to a hand tote bag (all in great colours or patterned fabrics too). For travel to colder climes (or malls!): seat liner, foot muff and blanket? Check! For taking walks in sunny Singapore: parasol and sun canopy? Double check!
5. It’s super comfortable. In fact the Bugaboo Bee5 is the most comfortable version of their urban stroller ever with improved suspension and an all-new padded seat (all fabrics washable, btw). The wheel suspension has also been overhauled to make for a more comfortable and smoother ride for parents and kiddos alike. There are 100 new parts to streamline the strolling experience and make parents’ lives easier: there’s no need for adapters as essential accessories like the cup holder, parasol and comfort wheeled board can all click directly into the stroller.
6. Safety is paramount. This stroller is both sturdy and safe, with a reliable foot brake and seat belts.
7. One handed fold. Probably one of our favourite tricks that the Bugaboo Bee5 can perform is the one-hand, one-piece fold. It is pretty nifty and means mama can be holding her baby in one arm and fold and store the stroller with the other! Straight into a taxi boot or bus with no need for anyone’s help thank you very much.
8. Style icon. Okay, now that we’ve listed all the skin deep reasons we love Bugaboo Bee5 can we just come out and say what’s really on our mind? How much we love the look of this stroller! It is the ultimate customisable stroller, with 15 new colours and materials just added to its style portfolio, not to mention changeable wheel caps and cool leather-look grips.
With so many choices (up to 792 combinations, in fact), it can be hard to choose. We’ve fallen particularly hard for the Signature Collection and its Botanic and Wave print fabrics for the seat, bassinet, and/or sun canopy.