Join Our Team
Sassy Mama began in 2013 when a group of fun-loving mamas set out to discover the family-friendly side to Singapore…
- Grow sales and meet monthly sales targets
- Forecast and liaise with CEO on targets
- Liaise on a regular basis with all relevant clients of Sassy Group Singapore Pte and Manage their accounts
- Maintain excellent relationships with all clients
The Partnerships Manager will report directly to the CEO.
Sales experience is a must and you ideally should have established sales connections in Singapore. Excellent communication and organisational skills, the ability to multitask and an entrepreneurial spirit are all necessary.
The Ideal Candidate Should Also Have:
• An established knowledge of Singapore and its many companies & activities
• Sales connections with local and international businesses in Singapore
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Outstanding organization and time management skills
• Excellent analytical skills and data-driven mindset
• Wordpress or other content management systems is a plus
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced start-up style environment
If this sounds like you, please apply to [email protected] with your resume, availability, salary expectations, and your citizenship/visa status (we regret we are only able to hire Singaporeans or PR)
Note: We are only able to be in touch with suitable candidates to arrange an interview.
Best of luck!