Date: Saturday, 18 January 2020
Time: 2pm – 6pm
Kickstart a fresh year of 2020, regardless of how 2019 has been. You’ve GOT THIS!
Join us for our series of events/seminar happening on 18 January 2020. This year, we have curated the event for parents parents-to-be, single parents and others awaiting to join parenthood.
2pm to 4pm | Embracing Parenthood Seminar
Doula Fauziah Abbas
Birth & Postpartum Consultant
– Transitioning from Third Trimester to Early Years smoothly: Supporting child development in early years
– Managing a Pregnancy in Presence of older siblings.
Ustaz Aiman Khalid
Senior HOD, Islamic Learning at Masjid Yusof Ishak
– Fathering: Islamic perspective on roles of father and husband.
Mdm Fauziah Shah
CEO & Trainer of Petra Counselling
– Coparenting: Helping your kids thrive in 2 households in an event of separation, or differing parenting techniques
– Pitfalls in Marriage to prevent
4pm to 5 pm | Less Travelled Road to Parenting: Adoption & IVF
5pm (Free Admission)
PlayLearnHacks Competition Finals
Short sharing on educational resources
5:30pm (Free Admission)
Heykidstalent Competition Finals
Childminding service available for parents attending talks! Maximum of 2 kids per parent, with limited slots for kids above 2 years old. Find out more when you register here!
Looking forward to having you there!