Join Our Team
Sassy Mama began in 2013 when a group of fun-loving mamas set out to discover the family-friendly side to Singapore…
Junior Content Manager
We’re looking for someone who is extremely detailed oriented, organised and hardworking with experience in client relationship management. If this sounds like you – we want you.
Role and Responsibilities
• Sales Administration:
o Primary liaison to clients during the post-sale process
o Ensure correct brief and assets received from client prior to briefing
o Ensure brief and edits have been actioned correctly prior to sending to the client
o Be in constant contact with the Partnerships team to feedback on success of initiatives (both sales and marketing) and requirements of new ones
o Attend Partnerships meetings as needed (both internal and external)
o Run sales and marketing tasks in tandem when required e.g., organise a giveaway as part of a client project
o Distribute marketing collateral to clients upon completion of advertising
o Ensure efficient process is adhered to, and make suggestions for improvement
• Performance reporting: follow up with clients after a promotional campaign with performance statistics and provide work with P-Team managers to provide suggestions for future campaigns to keep the relationship moving forward
• Social Media Support: Work with the marketing team, as needed, to ensure that campaigns are briefed in successfully, and provide cover for boosting and managed campaigns when marketing team are on annual leave
• Responsible for uploading and managing all web banner advertisements via Google Ad Manager.
• Additional duties as assigned
• At least 1-2 years of account management or client relationship management in an agency environment is preferred
• Keen attention to detail with good problem solving skills
• Task-oriented and able to multitask efficiently and effectively
• Customer-centric and possess excellent interpersonal and communicative skills
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Ability to effectively interact with all levels of an organisation
• Strong aptitude for building relationships with clients and colleagues
• Proactive and adaptable to changes
If this sounds like you, please send a CV to [email protected] with a note to tell us how and why you’re the perfect candidate for this job.
Conduct keyword research to guide editorial teams
Generate new keyword ideas
Optimize website content and landing pages
Review and analyze the websites for content that can be optimized
Keep abreast of SEO and integrated marketing trends
Monitor and evaluate organic traffic and search performances
Strong understanding of search engine optimization (SEO) and paid performance marketing
Confident using relevant tools (e.g. Ahrefs / SEMrush, etc.) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics Universal & GA4, WebTrends)
Excellent verbal and written communication skills (English)
Good understanding of schema markup, HTML, JS, and CSS
A proactive team player with a "can-do" attitude and the ability to work independently
Proven SEO track records (e.g., increase organic traffic in highly competitive keywords)
Previous experience in content marketing or media publishing
Functional experience in WordPress
An interest in family and lifestyle content
Benefits of Sassy Media Group
This is a full-time role with a friendly team that offers flexible hours and remote working opportunities.
We work from a modern co-working space in Singapore but also work from home several days a week.
If you are a motivated, results-oriented individual with a love of learning, we would love to hear from you! Please send your CV and cover letter to: [email protected] detailing why you are interested in the role.