Time: 12pm – 3pm
Bask in the tranquillity of the weekend calm in the central business district and indulge in a splendid Italian table brunch accompanied by unlimited pouring of Champagne and Spumante overlooking the breath-taking Marina Water Front.
On 25 August, Zafferano presents a sumptuous Italian Champagne brunch menu specially curated by Head Chef Emanuele Faggi. The hearty brunch features 3 generous courses of Italian perennial favourites, served sharing-style at the table – the exact way Italian families have enjoyed their get-togethers for generations, as well as, a lavish spread of Italian sweets at the dessert bar.
The convivial feast begins with an array of enticing appetisers:
- live seasonal oysters (2 per diner)
- marinated salmon topped with avruga caviar
- fresh Italian burrata served with tomatoes
- selection of cold cuts
- stewed mussels in pepper broth with rosemary croutons
- ‘polenta’ maize flour cake and creamed codfish
- gratinated Hokkaido scallop served with bread, parsley, pine nuts and raisins
- Tuscan thick soup of tomato and bread topped with parmesan crumble
Saturday Champagne Brunch
The primi brings to table an irresistible selection of pasta and risotto, such as:
- baked potato gnocchi prepared in Sorrentina style, served with tomato, mozzarella cheese
- house-made veal agnolotti with spinach and hazelnuts
- superfine ‘risotto Acquerello’ with four cheeses topped with shaved summer truffle
The main course showcases a succulent fare of pan-seared duck breast served with onion compote and mustard sauce, and pan-fried seabass prepared in the Mediterranean style with olives, tomato, and fresh thyme, accompanied by rosemary potatoes and sautéed vegetables.
For dessert gourmands, the Bar Del Dolci will satiate your sweet tooth with a sublime spread of Italian desserts such as the fluffy tiramisù, creamy panna cotta, assorted macarons, mini luscious chocolate fountain, and caramelised banana cake.
Zafferano’s Saturday Italian Table Brunch is served from 12pm to 3pm on Saturday, 25 August 2018. The brunch is available at:
- $98++ per person with free flow of Spumante, juices and coffee & tea.
- $128++ per person with free flow of Champagne, Spumante, juices and coffee & tea.