Time: To be seated by 10.30pm
Singapore is set to ring in the new year with lights, sound, and a whole lot of action and style. On 31 December, Marina Bay will be home to STAR ISLAND – a multi-sensory fireworks musical that marries larger-than-life pyrotechnics and lights, 3D surround sound and world-class performance acts into a single, seamless performance. STAR ISLAND SINGAPORE COUNTDOWN EDITION, in conjunction with Marina Bay Singapore Countdown, marks the international debut of this landmark production by Avex, Japan’s top entertainment group.
Ticket holders to STAR ISLAND will be transported into an action-packed universe powered by futuristic hanabi entertainment. Hanabi – the Japanese word for fireworks – is a long-standing summer tradition all across Japan, where people gather to eat, drink and watch firework displays in the cooler summer nights. STAR ISLAND takes this tradition into the future by elevating the experience with the use of cutting-edge technology and experiential show elements.
What ticket holders can expect at this never-before fireworks show in the region?
– Six chapters of themed fireworks from Japan, each choreographed to a unique soundtrack
– More than 60 minutes of exciting stage performances against a fireworks-lit city skyline
– 3D surround-sound by more than 200 special speakers for the ultimate audio-sensory experience
– LED wristbands given to each audience member that will respond to the show
– Pre-programming with F&B marketplace, roving performances, family activities
– After-midnight DJ party