– Submission due date: 23 January 2019
– Notification of winners: By end of February 2019
– Junior Academy: 18 March 2019
– Exhibition Dates: Late March 2019
– Awards Ceremony: Late March 2019
SOTA is pleased to announce the second edition of its annual nation-wide drawing and painting competition. Proudly supported by Mapletree, SOTA is extending an invite to pupils (who will be in Primary 6 in 2019) who are creative and budding artists to participate in this visual arts competition.
Students can stand a chance to develop his/her talent in SOTA’s Junior Academy, display his/her work in an exhibition, and win up to $300 worth of vouchers!
Participants are to submit an original work (A3-size: 29.7cm x 42.0cm) that demonstrates their observational ability as well as imagination based on any ONE of the three themes:
More info via the Book Now link!