The Singapore Coffee Festival (SCF) 2016 will be Singapore’s first coffee festival, a showcase of Singapore’s specialty coffee, local kopi and cafe lifestyle. Held at the F1 Pit building with over 100 exhibitors from the coffee and café industry, the SCF will be an exciting festival first for coffee lovers and drinkers who want to learn more about what goes into making a good cup of coffee.
The festival promises to be an interactive multi-sensory experience and a platform to showcase local craftsmanship in specialty coffee, without forgetting Singapore’s unique and rich kopi heritage. Riding on the surging coffee culture in Singapore, SCF will be a fantastic opportunity for local coffee players and Baristas to showcase the Singapore coffee industry. The Singapore Coffee Festival looks to create conversation amongst cafe owners, wholesale retailers and the man on the street – come for a cuppa and stay for the chatter.
Taste, Learn and Entertain at the festival
Visitors will also be excited to know they can taste, learn and entertain at the festival:
- The festival is bringing together all the trendiest coffee & cafe joints under one festival roof for your perusal and delight.
- Sign up for workshops and learn the basics of specialty coffee making
- Attend the forum sessions where panels of industry experts discuss their experiences and expertise
- Drop by the make-decent-coffee area and learn from the professionals how you can make your own decent cuppa at home with different brew methods
- Enjoy a slick line up of live music performances and film screenings