14 – 22 September
14 to 15 September: Orchard, Mandarin Gallery Outdoor Atrium
16 to 17 September: Jewel Changi Airport, Level 5
19 to 20 September: Raffles Place, outside ALT Café & Bar
21 to 22 September: Clarke Quay, Yin Bar
Red Bull turns up the heat this year with the Red Bull Pit Stop Challenge which will make its way around 4 locations across Singapore. F1 fans will be able to participate in a timed tire change on a replica Aston Martin Red Bull Racing F1 chassis to compete for the ultimate prize: an exclusive Meet and Greet Session with the Aston Martin Red Bull Racing Drivers, Max Verstappen and Alex Albon.
There are some simple steps to follow if you’d like to compete!
- Each team will comprise of 2 persons only
- Each team must first purchase a can of Red Bull each (total 2 cans) in order to be eligible to register
- Cans of Red Bull can be bought at the onsite bar
- Each team will register with Red Bull at the registration table
- Participants must be at least 18 years of age to participate and be eligible to win prizes
- Participants below the age of 18 are not eligible for the event
- Teams can re-play the challenge to improve their timings, however, they must register again (repeat steps 1 – 4)
Click here for our full guide to the F1 for Families!
Image courtesy of Red Bull