Halloween Party | Wednesday 31 October, 8pm
Day of the Dead Party | Friday 2 November, 6pm
Begin the festivities mid-week with Halloween on the 31st October and party on into the weekend with our Day of the Dead celebrations on Friday 2nd November!
• Dress up & makeup like your favourite horror character. Best dressed wins a $100 F&B voucher and a bottle of Fireball.
• Get freaky at our photo booth and stand to win a bottle of BQ Party shot!
Day of the Dead Party
Day of the Dead or La Dia de los Muertos is a traditional Mexican festival to remember our loved ones who are no longer with us. This event is a fiesta of unique and vibrant costumes and music.
• See you in your spooktacular costumes (think flower head dresses, candy skull face paints and colourful dress). Best dressed wins a $100 F&B voucher and a “Release The Kraken” bottle
• The best in Latin Music by DJ MixxaLott from 8pm
• Tequila shots, Corona and Margaritas at special prices
• Yummy bites ($13)
– Nachos con Queso
– Quesadilla (a choice of chicken/lamb/beef/vegetarian)
– Stuffed pita triangles with Chorizo
– Chorizo Skewers