Time: 6.30pm – 10.30pm
The French oyster season is here and Chef Justin Quek’s all-day eatery JustIN at The Shoppes, Marina Bay Sands, is celebrating with a specially-curated oyster evening and ongoing promotion for diners in collaboration with world-leading oyster producer, Cadoret.
Cadoret Oyster Evening with Jean-Jacques Cadoret at JustIN
Friday 2 November, 6.30pm-10.30pm
Chef Justin Quek has teamed up with Cadoret, a renowned French oyster producer and the leading supplier for many of the world’s most esteemed chefs, to fly in their oysters fresh from France’s shores for diners to enjoy at JustIN for a one-night only event on 2 November.
Jean-Jacques Cadoret will host the evening and tickets are now available for $268++ per person which includes a platter of Cadoret’s fresh oysters prepared au naturel, a three-course menu by Chef Justin Quek, paired with free-flow JQ Grand Champagne or Sauvignon Blanc.
Cadoret Oyster Promotion at JustIN
3 November-31 December 2018
From Saturday 3 November, a daily oyster promotion will be available at JustIN which includes two specially-curated platters of fresh Cadoret oysters for $60++ (10 piece) or $128++ (18 piece) to share.
Five varieties of premium oysters will be available throughout the oyster celebrations at JustIN:
– Belon – a three-year old oyster farmed in deep water, then transferred to oyster beds in Carantec followed by a two-month refinement period in the Belon River.
– La Lune -a fleshy and creamy oyster that is harvested during a specific moon cycle.
– Perles Noires(Black Pearl) – a fleshy and crunchy oyster from Utah Beach in Normandy that has a three-month refinement period in the Belon River to perfect its taste.
– La Cadoret Speciales– a four-year old firm and crunchy yet fine and subtle oyster with a thick flesh.
– La Fin De Carantec – a three-year old rock oyster that is transferred to Carantec Bay for a further six months on high oyster beds.
Chef Justin Quek prides himself on using the finest and freshest ingredients across his restaurants and is known for infusing European cooking techniques into his dishes. JustIN is Chef Justin Quek’s elegant all-weather eatery facing Marina Bay, positioned to capture stunning sunsets and the daily light show, and highlighting its location with an emphasis on fresh seafood.
Menu (min 2 pax)
(Includes free-flow JQ Grand Champagne or JQ Sauvignon Blanc)
– Grand Royal Oyster Platter (for 2 persons): 3 Belon, 3 La Lune, 3 Black Pearl, 3 Speciales, 3 La Fin De Carantec, 3 Cooked Live Prawns
– Course 1: Crispy Wild Coral Cod, Poached Oysters and Caviar, Champagne Emulsion
– Course 2: Binchotan Grilled Kampot Black Pepper Japanese A4 Miyazaki Wagyu Steak, Mesclun Leaves
– Course 3: Snow Egg White & White Truffle Ice Cream, Crispy Rice
– Coffee & Tea