Time: 10am – 1pm
While the use of aromatherapy to help enhance wellbeing during pregnancy is encouraged, there are some safety aspects to consider. Yes they are natural, but they are also very concentrated. This is why it’s so important to understand safety aspects involved in their use and that often ‘less is more’.
My Pure Earth has partnered with Havaroma to bring this workshop to Singapore! Join this three hour workshop to learn about how aromatherapy can support you during your pregnancy journey, but also learn how to use these amazing oils safely and effectively. Participants will be making three products to use during pregnancy: an inhaler blend, hydrosol spray and relaxing foot soak for tired and swollen feet, which you will take home with you after the workshop.
What will be covered:
– Safe use of essential oils during pregnancy, plus dilution guidelines for blending.
– 5 amazing essential oils that can support you during this journey.
– Introduction to hydrosols and its top two to use during pregnancy.
– Recipes to support many common ailments during pregnancy.
What is included:
– All supplies and containers to make the three products.
– A notebook with all the information covered during the class.
– Light refreshments during break.
About the hosts:
Kuan Nee from Havaroma is an Aromatherapy Educator and an Advanced Aromatherapy Practitioner with the National Association of Holistic Aromatherapy in the US. Empowering people to take charge of their own mind, body and spirit with Aromatherapy is her passion. On days when she is not sharing through workshops, she coaches passionate Aromatherapy students in obtaining their certification.
Marra Hensby from My Pure Earth is an environmental, social responsibility professional turned eco-living advocate. Her goal is to help you shift to a natural lifestyle using 100% pure and sustainable essential oils. She works with ethical farmers around the globe to provide top quality oils, so you can reduce toxins in your home, make your own products and improve your wellbeing while looking after this beautiful planet of ours
For more about My Pure Earth, click here.